- Web IRC
A narcovideo is when a Mexican drug cartel wants the internet to know how fucking tough they are. Now that the cartels are fighting over who will provide the USA with lots of shit-quality drugs, they end up posted on YouTube and other fine videosharing websites.
They usually contain a "confession" from one 'sicario' (thug) kneeling in front of a bunch of rival 'sicarios'. At the end of some videos, the captors proceed to kill the victim, or skip to scenes showing the victim dead. Many narcovideos have "narcocorridos," shitty songs specifically written to glorify their own egos. It is interesting that a lot of the musicians of those songs end up dead... The captors always wear masks, since they fear being partyvanned by the police, and/or b&nned from life by their rivals. Also the masks make them say "dudes, we are sooo tough!".
What happens when you extort businesses in Ciudad Juárez on behalf of a drug cartel
David Rivera Alvarez
A Mexican news segment about the picture you see at the top
Even moar videos
A music video showing kidnapped drug cartel members - The guy who wrote the "narcocorrido" got shot for writing it
- The Sanjuana Gabriela Enríquez Galván video - Liveleak, with English!!!
- The Sanjuana Enríquez video - Youku
- Fun stories about what happened to Enríquez
- Manuel Mendez Leyva video - Liveleak - He loses his head...
- Video of Miguel Ángel Acosta Peralta - Metatube - If you watch to the end, you see a drug cartel guy whack him with a baseball bat
- Another copy of the Acosta video
- A "Zeta" in his underwear is slapped around, and gets his head twisted off
- The original "Matando Zetas" video - Great for all ages!
Narcovideo is part of a series on YouTube.