Anyone asking for donations to pay the server bills is trying to scam you.
Nest Of Vipers
Since 1591, unpleasant individuals have been referred to as "Vipers" as it was England's only poisonous snake. A Nest Of Vipers refers to running headlong into a dangerous situation, tragically oblivious to one's peril.
New users are typically unaware of what a wretched hive of scum and villainy the internet is. You should expect putting your foot into a nest of vipers to be a weekly occurrence until you start to lurk moar.
- Read ED.
- Note with interest that Mudkips are a chan meme.
- Wade into 4chan /b/ blaring "HAY GAIZ I HERD YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ"
- Possible b&
Other Ways To Disturb A Nest Of Vipers
- Gatecrashing EDchat and picking a fight with the sysops
- Begging for ops. Anywhere. Ever.
- Requesting others to be your personal army
- Assuming that you can get away with discussing anime on an anime message board
- Thinking that Anonymous will be impressed by your claims that you are "Part of the Chan Scene"
- Trying to take Anon's toys away
- Join Mumsnet
Oblivious Does Not Forgive
|Nest Of Vipers
is part of a series on
LERNIN 2 INTERNET
Aspierations • BLANKING IN PROGRESS • Charming Naïveté • Delete fucking everything • DOIN IT RONG • Edginess • Failing it • Internet tough guy • Kids on the internet • Legal action • Liberalism • Mental illness • Mod Sass • Skript kiddies • Sob Stories • Trolls • Unrealistic Expectations • Unwarranted Self-Importance • Waaaambulance