- Web IRC
- Trending Articles
- The Current Year
- ED in the News
- Donate to ED
- Advertise on ED
- ED Bookmarklet
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Nevada is a barren wasteland in the United States of America, primarily known for Las Vegas, Area 51, Aliens and its high rates of prostitution and drug trafficking. Generally, nobody gives a fuck about Nevada, other than retards who like giving their money to the Jews who run the major casinos in the Vegas megalopolis and Carson City.
Overall, Nevada is hot and dry with a few mountains on the western corners. It is a barren desert wasteland, and there is little to suggest otherwise. The environment is so inhospitable that the ground cannot even absorb water due to being rock-like, which causes any (uncommon) weather to cause floods. Whenever this occurs in Vegas, the hobos in the Vegas underground must flee or face death via drowning. The wildlife consists of bark scorpions every-fuckin'-where (one of the few scorpions deadly to humans in the world), hookers, druggies, sex tourists, UFO autists, and the occasional drifter who fell for the tourist traps.
Facts about Nevada
- Las Vegas has the highest suicide rate of any United States city. 
- Nevada itself has enough suicides to rank the state as the 5th highest at suicide rate. 
- Conspiracy theorists believe that an actual alien spaceship crashed here, and its body was taken to Area 51 for dissection.
- Nevada has nice roads. Still better than California's.
- Whatever happens in Vegas, does not stay in Vegas.
- Area 51 does not exist. At all. It doesn't fly classified military airplanes and house advanced research projects.
- Nevada is derived from a Spanish word, which means "snow-covered". This is a pretty big oxymoron, considering that it doesn't even fucking snow in Nevada.
- Nevada is a barren wasteland. But you already had that figured out, eh?
- Nevada has dirt cheap real estate.
- Many couples get married in Vegas, but they divorce a week later because they realized that they were both drunk at the time.
- Niggers live under the streets of Las Vegas
- If you go hiking around in the rural Nevadan desert, you'll probably discover at least 100 dead bodies. Most of them probably died from extreme heat and dehydration; either that, or they committed suicide.
- Fallout: New Vegas - accurately portrays this hellhole.
- Jewnited States of Americunts
- California - Rich Nevada
- New Mexico - Diet coke of Nevada
- Las Vegas
- Area 51
- Nevada's Official Website
- Nevada's Wikipedia Page, go there and lay waste to their precious article.