- Web IRC
"No" is the opposite of yes and is the answer that you always get when you ask a girl "Would you like to go out on a date with me some time?". Variations include Nah, naw, nope, nooo-wa! NOOOO!!, "go and fuck your dog" and DO NOT WANT!!1 No only means yes when said by a woman who obviously wants to get raped, as all women of course, do.
- In Raep: FUCK YEA!!!
- In Icelandic: Nei
- In Greek: Ochi, όχι
- In German: Nein
- In Russian: Niet, Нет
- In Latvian: Nē
- In Italian: No
- In Latin: Minimè
- In French: Non
- In Portuguese: Não
- In Spanish: No
- In Hebrew: Lo
- In Cornish: Na
- In Croatian: Ne
- In Arabic: La
- In Japanese: Īe/Ūn, いいえ, 否, ううん
- In Chinese: Bu, 不
- In Persian: Na
- In Finnish: Ei
- In Estonian: Ei
- In Turkish: Hayır
- In Hungarian: Nem (you may also say "nagyonkurvárakivancsukvabazmeg", but this is a bit more difficult to transcribe. Could also try "kurvára nem!", meaning something like "Hell no!")
- In Armenian: Cheh
- In Swedish: Nej
- In Danish: Nej. Nah/Næh. Nope/Nope. Ukorrekt/incorrect.
- In Norwegian: knull meg i ræva
- In Polish: Nie
- In Albanian: Jo
- In Romanian: Nu
- In Dutch:Nee (pronounced nay like the Aulde-English word for no)
- In Chinese: We do no want!
- In Aspergian: Yesh?
- In Negroid / Ebonics: FUCK YO' MOMMA
- In Will Smithese: AWWW HELL NAW!
- In Assburger: I am disinclined to acquiese to your request.
- In Irish: Feck off!
- In Welsh: Nw (pronounced 'no').
- In Canadian: Eh?
- In /b/: NO U!!!
- In Drunkspeak: Wuld yoo haf secks wit me plees?
- In Æ: B&
- In Africa: The fuck you think?
- In Australian: Nah fuckin' way, cunt!
- In Swiss German: Nei
- In Tunaknese: Dholna...
- In Chavspeak: Naw A fawkin pumped yer maw ya cunt.
- In Engineer: Nope
- In Afghan: Ne
Notable No's Down Through History and Daily Life
When asked if he would please stop killing joos, Hitler answered. "Nein"
When god asked him to stop being such a little bitch, Satan (see satanism) told him to fuck off in the following way: "Noooooo! I DUN WANNA! DUN MAKE MEEEEE!" This one is particulary important because it was followed by the most amazing smiting in history.
When a woman say's no it either is the equivalent of the magic 8 ball saying "ask again later" or when mentioned in a discussion on sex means "Yes but it is so much hotter if you force yourself on me." No never means no when it comes from a woman. "No" is also the answer every slut will ever give when you ask to see her vagoo, which is why Ron Jeremy invented Tequila.
Many people fail to understand parts of this word.
|No is part of a series on Language & Communication|