Operation Timebomb v2
Operation Timebomb v2 was a fail operation conducted by a joint force of different boards, the propaganda and instructions was spread everywhere a month earlier and the day on which the operation was going to take place was the 1st of October. It was revenge against SJW amidst other happenings such as the GaymerGate and the Fappening.
The objective was to piss off SJWs on Tumblr, as for the method, they decided to do a Timebomb, which consisted of scheduling multiple posts on a certain date, so once the date arrived, the tumblr hashtag targeted gets crapflooded with extreme gore, rape, animal abuse and porn imagery.
To achieve this many sites and boards joined forces:
- 8chan: the raid idea came out from there
- 4chan /b/
- Know your meme
Propaganda of the operation was spread fucking everywhere to get as many raiders as possible.
1st of October
As many anons expected, the operation failed hard. It was spread in so many places that tumblr mods knew about it and as soon as the imagery was posted, they quickly deleted it. Hardly anyone was able to even see anything.
Tumblr spamming tutorial and script
1) Make a folder of the files you wish to dump. Use only .jpg files, and convert all .png files to .jpg (sorry .gif). If you aren't a lazy fuck, optimize the files. Make the filesize of the images low enough that you can upload as quickly as possible, but good enough that the image is still effective.
2) Name all the files '1.jpg', '2.jpg', '3.jpg', ... '9001.jpg' or the script won't work. Use Bulk Rename Utility to help with this.
3) Download iMacros extension
4) Open up notepad/etc. and paste this code:
5) Edit the following parts:
- line 4 - change '100' to the number of files in your folder
- line 9 - change 'C:\*PATH*TO*FILES*\' to the path of the your folder
- line 11 (optional) - feminism is the tag to post the images to; idk how to make multiple tags work
- line 17 (optional) - 'CONTENT=12/25/14............pm' means schedule to post on December 25, 2014 at [a random time] pm. Changing 'pm' to 'am' is fine.
- line 20 - change '25' to about how many seconds it takes the largest image to post. As you can tell, my country has shit upload speeds and seven proxies slows it the fuck down.
6) Save the file in your iMacros folder (mine is in Documents\iMacros\Macros) and change the file extension to .iim
7) Open tumblr, log in and make sure you are at https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
8) Open the macro and set to loop 50 times (the maximum you can queue to post on one day)
9) Spoof your MAC address, log out, create another account and repeat from 7). Check external links for a tool for it in case you are a n00b.
10) Run in background.
Operation Timebomb v2 is part of a series on
Visit the Chans Portal for complete coverage.