Anyone asking for donations to pay the server bills is trying to scam you.
Paranoid personality disorder
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD), is a form of craziness more commonly known as $cientology Disease. It's worse than regular paranoia. Sufferers are suspicious of everyone and believe that evil green space villains are trying to steal their souls. They also often believe that the Government is under control of these aliens and they are the only enlightened beings who can see this. PPD is often mistaken for schizophrenia but the difference is that schizos hallucinate and believe they can see the monsters, PPD sufferers pretend to see them in order to fit in with the Scientology community. Due to the enormous prevalence of mental illness in this cult it is necessary to hide this fact through the technique of accusing everyone as heretics.
- Desire to spend money for a religious cause or anyone promising happiness.
- The dangerous desire to further the space faggotry and beliefs of Scientology.
- Accuses all psychologists and psychiatrists of being the most evil of Xenu worshippers.
- Embracing the idea of tin foil hats as their sole clothing choice.
- Offers free personality tests to anyone willing to waste their time.
The treatment for PPD is extensive psychotherapy and medication, but as the Co$ forbids these things there is little to no chance of ever being cured. Project Chanology is a popular alternative and has thus far proved a huge success. Another treatment recommended by normal people is to make the patient poor by creating a new religion, but further research has not been provided.