TheMysteriousMrEnter Spergfest Bandwagon
♦ Meta527II ♦ AniMat ♦ Matrooko11 ♦ PhantomStrider8 ♦ Tommypezmaster ♦ Antony Aguilar ♦ 03bgood ♦ DLAbaoaqu ♦ AnimatedJames ♦ Matthew Davis ♦ TheMissingMystery ♦ Vailskibum94 ♦ NostalgiaJazzAdmirer ♦ The Rise and Fall of Nickelodeon ♦ wwwarea ♦ ToonEGuy ♦ ToonKriticY2K ♦Enter Haters and/or Former Fans
♦ Professor Kuhtoons ♦ Quinton Reviews ♦ ThatKidDouglas ♦ Clay Claymore ♦ The Kiwi Kidz Klub ♦ SuperSuck64 ♦ NZDROW ♦ CartoonFreak666 ♦ SaturnDOS ♦ EmpLemon ♦ Invisible Crane ♦ KaBlamBandicoot64 ♦ cartoonlover98 ♦ SonofOdin29 ♦ GurigorloX ♦ Sir Wulfington ♦ Pie Pivotmontier-O ♦ Joe Crusher Pickles ♦ Emer Prevost ♦ Turkey Tom ♦ RebelTaxi ♦
PhantomStrider (Powerword: Joshua Strider) is, in a hater's perspective, an unfunny, talentless, 29 year old Australian edgelord, Enterbot and some guy who specializes in making crud, repetitive, predictable countdown videos - all involving cartoons which usually everybody knows about. His videos can accurately be described as merely regurgitating the same opinions as other various and much better cartoon reviewers. Yet, regardless of his "creativeness", his loyal fans consume his videos as if they were hungry as fuck at a buffet, and the fact that this dude has earned 250K subscribers is pretty outrageous to some people, like the ones who created this shitty, over-mean-spirited document before I showed up. It's also suprising that Clay Claymore hasn't torn him a new one yet.
His content in a nutshell
99.9% of Strider’s content are uninteresting, predictable countdown videos, with only one fandub of some shit anime which nobody remembers. His videos are complete with mediocre thumbnails, as well as bad acting/jokes. His countdown choices mostly consist of children’s media For which he is far out of the target demographic, which everybody he knows likes/dislikes. Yet, he fails to do research, and puts animation that doesn't even fit the criteria he put.
His cartoon-related "criticisms" are apparent in each of these videos. For the most part, Strider's “criticisms” revolve around a cartoon having “too much grossout” and “mean-spiritedness”, and he is not above sperging the fuck out over shit such as Steven Universe and Zootopia for it’s “deep morals” and “progressive themes”, most likely as an attempt to flock along with the current epidemic of SJWs and Tumblrinas. Possibly not, but still.
His overall attitude and sperginess makes him comparable to TheMysteriousMrEnter, another animation-obsessed YouTuber, who PhantomStrider, despite being in denial not knowing about him, is the main source of his video material. Both of which share the exact same opinions on various cartoons (ex. Modern Spongebob, King of the Hill, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Family Guy, etc.), and judging from the absence of pre-1990s animation in their "reviews", both of which who know about as much about animation history as A-Log knows about standup comedy.
So, basically, PhantomStrider is just your run-of-the-mill cartoon guy who has somehow gained a large following.
He even has his own Wikia!
On 19 April 2016, Strider felt the need to publish his own wikia, most likely to try to show that He’s successful enough to be displayed everywhere on social media so that each one of his fans can suck his Australian "Chicken Little", even though anybody else outside of the cartoon community wouldn’t really care about who Strider is or how he rose to fame. Well, at least the ones who hate him.
Stuff He's reviewed
- Kids Shows: LITERALLY Watched shows that are meant for preschoolers, and tried to rip them an new one, which pretty much sounds like a stupid thing to do in my opinion.
- Nickelodeon: Big surprise! He's ranting about Nick. He's talked about episodes of Modern Spongebob (honestly unoriginally predictable to the start) and their low quality kidcoms that aren't even worth mentioning.
- Cartoon Network: Just like Mrenter, he hates Teen Titans Go and the 2016 Powerpuff Girls and treats them like as if they were spawns from Hell. Also counts Adult Swim shows on his list.
- Disney: Just like every other cartoon reviewer, it's mandatory for him to talk about Disney. He'll go on and on about how good it looks, the morals and characters, etc., as long as it was made after he was born.
What makes him pissy
- Ren Seeks Help
- Family Guy
- The Annoying Orange
- Hannah Montana
- Mr. Pickles
- King Star King
- The Emoji Movie
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Scooby Doo
- Any cartoon MrEnter doesn't like really
- TheMysteriousMrEnter, his senpai and main inspiration.
- Steven Universe
- Gravity Falls
- Rick and Morty
- South Park, has an OC avatar based on it.
- Disney: Will praise mostly anything they made, as long as it was released after the 1980s and isn't Cars-related.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Channel Awesome
- Bronies, because he likes MLP.
PhantomStrider8 is part of a series on YouTube.
|PhantomStrider8 is part of a series on Aspies.||[Sperg out]|