Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series
These games have been praised by otherkin and furfags, because they allow the player to become a human-turned-Pokémon. In the games you have a partner who forces you to join a rescue team, or something similar, and explore dungeons to rescue Pokémon. You go around, beat up other Pokémon up and steal their money to buy mushrooms in the colorful world while interacting with others in the Pokémon-only world.
The storyline is always about a human being transformed into a Pokémon and saving the world.
Despite this being an RPG, there are no choices or options, yet players choose to waste countless hours playing this game, ultimately failing each time.
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red and Blue Rescue Team - The first edition to the spin-off series; otherkin wet themselves as they got to become a Pokémon and explore the Pokémon world.
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness - Better than the original, it has a better story and gave kids nightmares, possibly due to the fact that the main villain of the game nearly convinces you to become an hero
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - Sister game to Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness.
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - The shittiest of the all but now in the 3D World of the Nintendo 3DS, and there are less Pokémon in-game and naturally a story based only on friendship. The graphics suck but appeal to people who think everything's better in 3D. Smart people know better...
- Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity, but now longer and more boring. Has one hour of gameplay and over 9,000 hours of unskippable "cutscenes".
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.