Psychics can read your mind, tell you the future, and do everything except forsee the winning lottery numbers.
Sometimes on teh internets you are expected to be psychic. This usually happens when someone writes rambling, incoherent posts, then gets angry with you for failing to understand what they were trying to say.
Shown in image is the infamous Miss Cleo, the Jamaican psychic busted by the FTC for fraud charges. Dumb bitch couldn't forsee when she was gonna get busted. Millions of people were saddened by news that Miss Cleo actually did not know who their baby's father was, or if their partners were cheating on them as she claimed in her commercials.
Example of Psychic
You are going to finish reading this sentence.
You won't finish reading this article.
How to be Psychic
Since the dawn of man, at least 100 years ago, the most enterprising people have tried (and in most cases, failed) to find ways to attain psychic powers. Perhaps the most well known psychic teacher known to man was Yoda (1980?-1984?). He was said to have passed down the secrets of Psychic powers to Kaiser Wilhelm and Pink Floyd.
Nowadays, only a few know the secrets of psychic powers. Among them, only JK Rowling has gone public, and even went as far as writing fiction books about them.
For those eager to learn such lost cult arts, the New York Stock Exchange is a perfect place to look for a mentor. Usually, once a stockbroker has passed down his or her secrets to a student (usually referred to as a "grasshopper", infuriating ichthyologists and canadians alike), he/she will proceed to commit suicide. Thus, it is highly recommended you do not accept students once you have mastered the arts of the psychic.
Are Psychics Real?
So to be truly psychic, you need something to stand apart from the posers.
But like what?
Like a big, cancerous lump on your forehead!
That's right! Unlike all the posers, psychics like Vampiricspektor got their psychic powers through brain tumors that manifest as enormous, throbbing, puss-filled lumps on their foreheads.
Physics and the Psychic
Physics is the bitter rival of Psychicism. While Psychicism deals with spoon benders, Physics deals with the study of origami and knot-tying. Every four years, physicists and psychics engage in a display of talent in dynamic locations, which is known as the Olympics. The winners (usually those with the most gold medals) get the honor of having a Nobel Prize category in their field of study. The psychics have never won against the physicists. Ever.
- Sheffield woman wins £5.4m after dead brother told her the winning lottery numbers in a dream
- Essex man wins £1.2m after dreaming winning lottery numbers
- Hull couple wins £3.3m after dreaming winning lottery numbers
- Baltimore man wins $189m after dreaming of relatives telling him the winning lottery numbers
- Court rules that waiter is entitled to £500k half share of lottery winnings after dreaming jackpot numbers
- Winnipeg woman wins $6.8m after psychic tells her winning lottery numbers
- Dalavesta So psychic, she didn't see this coming.
- James Randi, the psychics' worst nightmare
- Sylvia Browne
- Yaoi Geller -- actually a stage magician
- Winged Wolf -- demonstrated psychic ability by curing her acne in a matter of hours
Psychic is part of a series on
Visit the Truth Portal for complete coverage.