- Web IRC
"Quiverfull" refers to a movement of Fundamentalist Christian fucktards who are trying to take over the world by having families of at least 100 children the old-fashioned way. The ultimate breeder ideology. (Compare Childfree.)
In the glory days that were 1980's America, Fundamentalist Christians who had gathered together for their convention noticed that only like five people had shown up, presumably because everyone else had stayed home playing Atari, because, well, it was the 1980's, and that's what people did back then, fgt. Realizing that it was necessary to repopulate their depleted numbers (and because they were trying to raise enough money for pr0n and beer), the group began to consider possibilities. Proposals included:
- Preaching their message to other, like-minded denominations.
- Preaching to local minority communities. (Since Fundamentalists are all members of the Ku Klux Klan, this proposal was immediately dismissed.)
- Preaching to the poor, the homeless, the destitute. (See reason for dismissal of proposal #2)
- Preaching to Arabs.
- Going home and sticking their cocks into their wives' cunts and filling them with their white, frothy man goo until they had entire armies of super inbred Aryan robot zombie children with names like "Hester," "Oral," and "Calvin." And (here's the shocker) getting their wives to believe they want to be walking brat factories.
Quiverfull theology is based on verses from Psalm 127:3-5 (in the Bible duh):
so are chidrens of the youth.
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them:
they shall not be ashamed,
but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
Note from a Jew: This Psalm was just King David dreaming about buttsecks with little boys. Christians do it wrong.
Other explanation: these are a relic of tribal wars. Arrows, remember, get shot and discarded. They are made to be thrown away. A man has one important child: his eldest son. All of the rest of them are just there to fight (and die fighting) the asshole who lives on the other side of the river and his tribe.
On the Internets
- How many children they have (fewer than 15 is considered shameful),
- How pretty the cover of their home organization binders are,
- Thanking Jesus for giving them husbands who treat them like slaves
- Mocking "those poor women who don't know Jesus" (i.e., feminists and wives who haven't submitted to their husbands' repeated requests for anal).
(This shit isn't that hard you faggots.)
Quiverfull mothers rank themselves according to the number of children they have:
- Full Quiver Mission
- Quiver Full.com
- Momys.com (Not a MILF site.)
- Some chick's blog
- BIRTH CONTROL SENDS YOU TO HELL
- PORNOGRAPHY IS FROM THE DEVIL
- Bill Gothard's Cult
- Steve Maxhell & his fun police
- The Duggar Family: Jim Bob, Michelle, Josh, Jana, John, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn, Josie... (These freaks who were on the Discovery Channel or TLC or some such shit.)
Quiverfull is part of a series on
Visit the Sex Portal for complete coverage.