—The Mother, using the power of ALL CAPS to get cash
Save Aaliyah is a website that was set up in early '09 by a woman from Auburn, CA, who alleges that her ex-husband is abusing their 3 year old daughter. She had attempted to get the word out through her MySpace blog but apparently her ex had the blog deleted. The allegations on the website typically divide readers into three separate camps: those who think the mother is lying, those who think she is telling the truth, and those who get off on the graphic descriptions of sexual abuse. The mother has taken her evidence to the child protection system but has been ignored due to:
- Her ex and his lawyer effectively painting her as delusional in front of the judges and
- The fact that her evidence is suspect
Evidence Supporting the Mother's Allegations
'Daddy's worm', a video that was given to the Auburn police department by the mother and her sister contains the 3 year old girl chatting about the alleged abuse to her mother and auntie. Apparently she has become deathly afraid of worms and anything else that resembles a penis. The video has been filmed in the dark with night vision and at times it's hard to know what the fuck is going on. The police and child protection system have ignored this video which has pissed off the mother. There are also a series of "witness accounts," stating that the three year old Aaliyah has related to them how the father has been progressively training her into a being pedo's dream come true rape toy (training inclusive of sticking toothbrushes up her own vajajay at his command, and teaching her great catch phrases, like "don't stop!"). The fact that pedofather is a redneck who still lives with his parents also does not shine brightly for him. Adding to this, pedodaddy's harpy lawyer is the favored child of some douche bag judge in the county, earning Team Pedo brownie points in the courtroom. Said harpy lawyer may also be sleeping with pedodaddy, but this is as of yet unconfirmed.
Evidence Against the Mother's Allegations
- The video is suspect - it has been filmed in the dark, you don't see any of their full faces, and the kid is talking in a monotone which may suggest she has been coached on what to say.
- Child testimonies mean fuck all in the justice system due to children being suggestible and easily coached on what to say.
- At the time the video was supposedly made (after the mother lost custody) the mother was only permitted two hours a week of visitation rights, and they were supervised the whole time. How could the video have been made under those circumstances? An investigator states that he received information telling him that this video was made about a year before the mothers claims of abuse, while the mother still had custody of the child, hence, the abuse could not have happened before the video was made.
- The mother states that her hands are tied legally because her husband has a lawyer and she doesn't. For some reason she has not contacted her state bar association who can help her find free legal help.
- No news outlet is reporting the story because no-one can find any sources to back up her claims.
- Although the mother claims to be concerned about her daughter's well being, apparently the harm that could be done by posting a photo of her daughter next to the allegations of sexual abuse did not occur to her.
- The local newspaper, The Auburn Journal, interviewed Police Sergeant Victor Pecoraro, who stated, "This case was investigated by the normal protocol for any suspected child abuse in our county," Pecoraro said. "After weeding through the information we had at the time, some of the allegations were unfounded and others eventually dismissed through the DA’s Office because there was insufficient evidence."
Help Nao, Before It's Too Late!
We are obviously dealing with a cutthroat female who enjoys scamming honest, kind-hearted people, or a pedo, quite possibly even the same as DevianTART's own Teruchan. If the loli hadn't been abused, she would have ultimately matured into a money-grubbing, cut-throat bitch like her mother, so everything worked out for the best. Daddy will go on to author over 9000 New York times best-sellers and move in with his auntie and uncle in a place called bel-air. The dad was clearly made of win and awesome. Thanks to him, we'll have an ever-increasing supply of crackwhore
Quotes from the mother
Quotes from her skeptics
- The Website
- An investigation of the mother's claims
- The video with comments section on Youtube
- A petition the mother has set-up, ripe for trollage
- The mother's email, let her know what you think
- The Auburn Journal article, detailing the investigation and clearing the father---check out the comments
- Jewtube shows the mother working the kid into a tantrum