- Web IRC
- Trending Articles
- The Current Year
- ED in the News
- Donate to ED
- Advertise on ED
- ED Bookmarklet
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Shaun Scootaloo, going by the handle "Sethisto", born on December 9, is in possession of all connotations of the phrase, a truly sick fuck. Rejected irl for his strong sexual devotion to dragons, he turned to the internet, which only further crippled his debilitating disease. As a child, Shaun was swiftly and constantly proven to be an invalid by his sister and other children; probably because they did not get off to dragons and horses, nor did they ever self-diagnose themselves with autism and/or OCD. Being a community college dropout and 23-year-old still living with his parents, as well as a female-to-male transsexual, Sethisto is always online, thus continuing to make an ass of himself in every e-community he attempts to take residence in.
Shaun believes that sexual arousal from animated animals is perfectly normal and acceptable, going as far as to provide pornographic material to zoophiles and kiddie-fiddlers alike. His main pony waifu is a blue hypocritical attention whoring bitch (which aptly enough describes himself, except for the blue part, a point easily rectified with a single failed attempt at autoerotic asphyxiation) and a villain of the MLP:FiM series named Trixie Lulamoon.
Sethisto's parents have no compassion for the bag of organs his mother shat out ~23 years ago. So intense is the hatred they exude, that he has stated making any sort of contact with them is an enormous burden; even more-so than the other day-to-day human interactions he hopes to avoid. His father, Jon A Scootaloo, is a professional conman who has a history of inappropriate sexual conduct with his clients' children, which actually explains a lot about Sethisto's warped sexual appetite.
As such, both Shaun "Sethisto" Scootaloo and his father have been ostracized by their family and community, respectively, who send out periodic cries for help, hoping some brave young soul from the internet will offer assistance. Unfortunately, no such help has arrived yet.
Equestria Daily also known as EqD, or 'that place where them pony-faggots hang out' is a shitty online newspaper with a pony twist. It caters largely to a frightening yet fast-growing fandumb of horse-fucking homosexual deviants known as Bronies. EqD serves as a hub for fanfiction, fan-made comics, YouTube poops, and, in all essence, everything that makes the internet terrible, with ponies. Mostly involves his pony waifu Trixie.
After 4chan mods decided to spare the userbase of the newfound ponyfaggotry, the clopping bronies (sethisto being among them) were forced to take their shit elsewhere, creating numerous web entities such as ponychan, and later Equestria Daily. The site was originally intended to be a mere blog sethisto would update every few days when not attending to his own personal matters on FurAffinity and e621. Once ponychan's /rule34/ board was removed, traffic skyrocketed as the early EqD was the next best thing. Sethisto eventually decided to go "professional" by shelling out the $7 needed to purchase a domain name, and recruited several other banned /co/ posters to keep the bronies happy with hourly fanfics and comics rehashed from DeviantArt.
—A common response for Sethisto when spamming images of his pony waifu Trixie on 4chan or anywhere.
A Day in the Life of a Pony Blog
Typical posts that you will find each day on Equestria Daily including but not limited to:
- Nightly Round Up: Here all the news that was too boring to be featured in its own posts are featured. Typical things you will find are brony meetup photos, cake, and the sucking of futa twixies dick.
- Story Updates: Here you will find all the amazing fan-fiction that made it past EqD's team of poorly paid monkey pre-readers.
- PMV: Not to be confused with those shitty AMV's PMV's are vastly superior for they do the exact same thing except... wait for it... USE PONIES INSTEAD! Bet you didn't expect that piece of originality did ya?
- Music: Here anyone who knows how to strum a guitar, or bang around on a drum set can be featured showing off their 1337 musicz skillz doing numerous covers of songs in the show.
- YTP: Because Youtube Poop still exists on the internet, Ponies were bound to get their filthy hooves all over this culture as well.
- Drawfag: Here everyone fauns over fanart that gets posted from the same three artists every single day.
- Comics: The place where fan-made comics are posted. 99% of the comics are about sex, always ending with some horse fucking another, and they think that this is funny as hell and
fapclop to this. This shows how sick fucks ponyfags are.
- Custom Pony: Because everyone whines about the official toys being terrible; fans have taken it into their own hands to make them better, and in some cases make thousands of dollars off of them. No srsly  After buying them they fuck the toy.
- Calls to Action: Here Seth or one of his lackeys will post a call to help ensure that MLP is the greatest thing evar. If MLP is losing in a poll and that poll is posted, MLP instantly gains over 9000 votes in ten seconds flat.
- Boner of the Day: The Boner of the Day is typically an untitled post with a random image or video that Seth clopped to and most surely will get the rest of his puppets to clop to as well.
|Previous Quote | Next Quote|
|Sethisto||About missing Pics|
- Aspergers Syndrome
- My Little Pony - Where his waifu Trixie came from.
- Sick fuck - No comment.
- Spyro - He finds dragons hot.
- His Photobucket
- Sethisto's profile on the Spyro The Dragon Forums
- Sethisto's FurAffinity profile
- 1d4chan on Sethisto's favorite dragon
- DRAMAWIKI on cccd9 aka Sethisto
- Even TOW's NPOV mocks them
- Full report on sethisto
- Sethisto breaks up with his pony waifu Trixie! Then they got back together later.
Sethisto is part of a series on
Visit the Furfaggotry Portal for complete coverage.
Sethisto is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.
Sethisto is part of a series on
Sethisto is part of a series on My Little Pony
is part of a series on
| Sethisto is part of a series on Dying Alone
|Featured article January 10th and 11th, 2012|
| Preceded by|
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
|Sethisto|| Succeeded by|