Sittin On Tha Toilet
Sittin On Tha Toilet (also known as Shittin On Tha Toilet or abbreviated as SOTT) is by far one of the funniest memes and viral music videos to ever grace the internet! The video was concocted by a brilliant comical, song-writer genius-- a very plump black lady who chants some of the most profound, beautiful and breathtakingly epic lyrics EVAR!
- 1 NOW BEHOLD ONE OF THE GREATEST MEMES AND VIRAL INTERNET MASTERPIECES EVER!
- 2 Sitting On Da Toilet vs. Rebecca Black's Friday
- 3 So This Might Not Actually Be as Bad As Friday?
- 4 Possible Scientific Implications Behind This Song
- 5 Also See
- 6 External Links and Extra Info
NOW BEHOLD ONE OF THE GREATEST MEMES AND VIRAL INTERNET MASTERPIECES EVER!
The lyrics go as the following...
—by the Youtube user
Ok seriously, since this video has OVER 44 million views right now (its views are still rapidly growing) and already has an article on the prodigious, meme-oriented encyclopedia KnowYourMeme, most of us would expect this video to be quite funny, interesting to watch, or at least display an enormous amount of talent.
In actuality, this viral video requires about as much talent to make as somebody suffering from severe diarrhea blowing ass and is about as pleasant and entertaining to watch as witnessing your own beloved family getting brutally assraped to death. In simpler terms for those of us lacking in any imagination, Sittin on Da Toilet is the black version of Rebecca Black's legendarily cacophonous and ear-rapingly epic fail song FRIDAY!
Sitting On Da Toilet vs. Rebecca Black's Friday
|Sittin On Tha Toilet is about as pleasant to listen to as a dying, BSE-infected, cow Sittin On Your Head and Taking a Shit in Your Ears!!|
|ALERT: THIS IS A FORCED MEME|
| Sittin On Tha Toilet will be posted by the same|
unfunny newfag until you like it.
Which Song is More Coma-Inducing Repetitive ?!!
1) Rebecca Black`s Friday ACTUALLY has MUCH less mind-numbingly stupid and monotonous lyrics because Da Song Friday actually doesn't repeat "It`s Friday! It's Friday!" OVER AND OVER AGAIN AS ITS ONLY LYRICS like a cute autistic adult on LSD who is SO PROUD AND HAPPY OF FINALLY BEING ABLE, FOR THE FIRST TIME, TO USE THE TOILET BY HERSELF WITHOUT THE ASSISTANCE OF HER MOMMIE!!1
2) On the other hand the only lyrics to this "song" are "Sittin On Tha Toilet. Sittin On Tha Toilet. Sittin On Tha Toilet...(so forth)" which are repeated SO MANY TIMES, like a broken tape-recorder to ad nausem, that you would probably be GLAD that this video lasted "only a mere" tortuously, braincell-killing 43 seconds! The ONLY lyrical variation and relief to your sanity in this video is the FLU-UUUUUUUUUUUUU-SSSSSSSH! part at the end.
Which Song is More Philosophical?!
3) Friday ACTUALLY has more meaning, philosophical-depth, and doesn't state something SO RETARDLY OBVIOUS AS SITTIN ON THE TOILET! Rebecca Black actually "sings" about the various "cool and hip" albeit sterotypical things young teens do on their Fridays. On the other hand, SOTT is pointless, philosophically shallow, and does nothing but state the painfully obvious just like Dora The Explorer asking for where a bridge is when the bridge is clearly shown on Da Map.
Which Song Requires More Talent!?
Admittedly, Friday actually required some talent to sing and perform. [LOL] autotuner. However, any 3 year old child can chant and perform this shit (no pun intended) by repeatedly chanting Sittin On Tha Toilet...so more like Talentless On Tha Toilet... yeah you get the point.
DO WE REALLY NEED A FULL-GROWN, OVERWEIGHT BLACK WOMEN TO STATE SOMETHING SO EXCRUCIATINGLY, PAIN SERIES-INDUCINGLY OBVIOUS AS SITTIN ON THA TOILET! WE DON'T NEED YOU TO REPEATEDLY STATE THE OBVIOUS AS IF WE ARE BLIND OR MENTALLY-CHALLENGED ENOUGH TO FIND DORA THE EXPLORER EDUMACATIONAL. She is like a broken-tape recorder who might have been beaten a little too much during childhood or by her husband(s).
Much to everyone's surprise, SOTT for the most part received positive appraisal from the Internet unlike the tsunami of hate and angst generated by Friday. So why is that the case?! Some speculate that Rebecca Black was so badly hated upon due to the fact she is white and therefore she gets less leeway for ushering out crappy music to the masses. We generally expect white people to produce quality music.
The musical artist behind the hit-song SOTT is black and therefore we expect her to produce crappy music for our satisfaction. Just look at Soulja Boy 's uber-popular "Crank That". Although people with taste and culture regarded that song as putrefying feces, the stupid, uncultured masses actually thought it was "AWSOME AND DA SHIT"!
Or maybe people found this video so enjoyable because watching a fat, black woman taking a dump is somehow arousing! Oh can you just imagine the hot-steaming, chocolate leaking out of those plump, hueg, puffy mounds of blubber!
All in all, Sittin On Tha Toilet is just a prime example of the incredible intellectual ineptitude of the Internet and pop culture as whole which is why fucktarded, annoying, brain-cell murdering, asinine art like Fred and Soujla Boy's "Crank That" can become so popular and LUVED by hordes of generic fantards.
Regardless of the mysterious reasons behind this video's success and popularity, we now have a poster child of something that's so much epic fail, so deprived of lulz, and so stupid that it unexpectedly became an epic win!
Possible Scientific Implications Behind This Song
One of the greatest scientific accomplishments of this video is proof that fat girls do indeed need to poop. However, there is still insufficient evidence to show that non-fat aka skinny girls require the digestive process of defecating.
External Links and Extra Info
- Apparently KnowYourMeme documented this meme two years before ED, so I guess that means this meme must be FUNNY and BRILLIANT because KnowYourMeme is hilariously, lulzy!
- Lame reaction of TheFineBros.
Sittin On Tha Toilet is part of a series on YouTube.
Sittin On Tha Toilet is part of a series on
Visit the Memes Portal for complete coverage.
Sittin On Tha Toilet is part of a series on
Visit the Music Portal for complete coverage.