- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
It was a social experiment
The term social experiment are the two magic words that make everything better on the internet. Whether it is a slip of the keyboard, failed troll, or just plain desperate for attention, typing out it was just a social experiment will make things all better. Great for curing troll's remorse.
- I am going to kill myself in 90 days. What else should i say? This blog is not a cry for help or even to get attention
- Guiz,I didn't really set my pussy on fire. Srry for taking ur money. I'll just donate it to some shelter. It was just an experiment ^_^
Gimme money or I eat the rabbitOvertaken by capitalists
- It wasn't an elaborate troll, a psychopathic attempt to kill participants, nor was it a quest to find a bad of shit. 905 was a test of MY mind. A test of my ability to plan, improvise, and execute. A test of my sanity. And I failed that test.
- And here we... go.
- It was a real social experiment, for serious academic purposes.
- It's not a social experiment, and you're racist for saying so.
- "Part of a series of educational ‘invisible theater’ events." They'll prove racism exists by becoming racists!
- If you’re independent, it just means you’re the one who’s running an experimental campaign. Sometimes it may mean you’re ahead of your time.
It was a social experiment is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.
|It was a social experiment is part of a series on Language & Communication|