Solidarity is what you chant while looting an iPod in Union Square in the name of protesting the President or Israel. It doesn't really matter as long as it's a 60gb. Fuck Nanos
You can signify your interest in participating in Solidarity by the following actions:
- Chanting "WHOSE STREETS?!?!" (correct answer: "SFPD!!!" (San Francisco Police Department))
- Chanting "JEWS DID WTC! Jews out of Israel!"
- Throwing a chair through a Starbucks. (Black bloc)
- Wearing all black. (Black bloc)
- Blocking off traffic and screaming at yuppies who have already gotten ahold of their trust funds unlike yourself.
- Getting run over by a bulldozer. (see: Rachel Corrie)
Other uses of solidarity are getting into the pants of impressionable 16-20 year olds who think your flophouse on 6th and Market is so fucking cool.
Don't forget. 60 gig iPod!