—A Swiss-to-English inside joke of Kyle.
Sparkalloon (Originally established on YouTube as "Twilight Sparkle"), is a popular channel on YouTube that focuses mainly on fetish-related, all ages "animation". Sitting at 26K subscribers, Sparkalloon has been delivering quality thrown-together jerky animation for fetish artwork done in Adobe After Effects in a few hours, like a modern-day twisted Scholastic bringing children's books to VHS and DVD.
From videos of inflation, weight gain, and even vore, the lowest hanging and most sway-able artists are "asked for permission" and sometimes even "promised an ad revenue split" as if they were a partnership program, and have their lovely little art showcased on the channel, and subsequently butchered with either obnoxious tasteless music playing in the background, or voice actors dubbing the dialog that are clearly bashful over doing fetish content.
The typical audience for this channel are usually children who's parents don't give a flying fuck at all about their well-being, or downright grown men who think a character like Fluttershy or Pikachu + the circle tool in Paint is hot. The average Sparkalloon video will get about 10-100K views and people fawning over the raw and sheer talent, blaring dubstep, lazy animation, and people rightfully cringing at it as well. The most a video has ever made, is 2.7M views.
The Founder, Kyle
Sparkalloon's creator, Misaamane/Papoffi or simply Kyle as his lizard fursona is named, is clearly the most qualified to be at the forefront of this oddly growing niche on YouTube, especially for being responsible for an all-ages audience. He's a 20-something french dude allegedly living with his brother, devoid of any original thought, extremely controlling and manipulative, talentless, who sounds like a French tech support scammer over Skype.
He's solely responsible for founding and running the channel. Initially the channel was named "Twilight Sparkle" and had an icon of the My Little Pony character Twilight Sparkle. Why? To draw viewership, probably. Once he realized he needed to be more original, he put his efforts into mooching off the talent of others and having his own fans and friends come up with the name Sparkalloon, and the channel mascot which used to be Twilight Sparkle as a balloon and is now a completely original character Kyle couldn't even begin to come up with (He probably barely came up with Kyle), a dragon named Sparkles or some shit.
Behind the Operations of Sparkalloon
Kyle has "hired" some other "talented" folk who help run the channel as well. The term "hired" should be thrown about very loosely, as Kyle is not running a company and clearly they wanted to help because "Hey, 100K views?!?! Fame and fortune, woooooo!". Kyle's lackeys have been brought up to the Sparkalloon Team only to be treated with neglect and given vague orders, as well as being paid inconsistently, not even close to minimum wage, to not even being paid at all. He also has guilt-tripped crew into staying with him, since he can't get squat done on his own even if that person treats Kyle like utter garbage.
The "lab", AKA his house, is where he makes these videos. He has not had the utterances of the channel or how "well he's doing with it". Kyle is 20 and can't even tell his family about something passively and maturely because he knows he fucked himself up. This may also indicate that he himself is guilty of providing "entertainment" to a bunch of sick fucks. His English grammar is also commonly broken, turning "hey" into "ehy" for example.
Future of the channel
|DUNGEONATION CREATED THIS ARTICLE AS "REVENGE"!! (Mostly deserved revenge, but revenge.)|
As of recently, not many videos have been made. Lots of lulz were created after this article's creator was backlashed in the discord server and was relatively forced to step down. No one knows of the future of the channel despite plans that were announced in the past. Some new videos have come out infrequently (not any by Kyle, mind you) and the average views seem to have gone down slightly.
A Sparkalloon website is currently in the works but there are no real idea of what it'll be like exactly. It's been rumored to simply be a ripoff of FurAffinity, meaning it'll be a cancerous "art" site, probably for inflationfags to go to once they are called out on DeviantArt for their cancerous bullshit.
Other things that have been proposed for the channel include an animated series, a website, and new videos. Only satan knows when that'll occur though. Also, one of it's partners BlueCatRiolu has created a separate YouTube to display videos Sparkalloon has "created" specifically featuring him in them.
The Sparkaccrew/Sparkalloon Team
The various people behind the Sparkalloon channel include the following:
- lolcow. – Prime raker of views for the channel. A talentless hack and cringy
- – Artist who's art for Sparkalloon videos, unsurprisingly, never saw the light of day.
- FurAffinity for a Sparkalloon website thanks to Kyle. – Artist, animator, and site coder. Currently being forced to rip off
- transgender to female. – Close partner of Kyle and a mod for Sparkalloon's Discord Server. Short-fused temper,
- – Artist that....I guess Kyle has worked with? Nothing finished, anyway.
- Source Filmmaker animator who made Sparkalloon's most popular video. –
- – Artist who was brought on to prime art for animation, his efforts going unused.
- – Video editor who went on to make ONE VIDEO THAT GOT UPLOADED.
- – Music artist who transposed music for only two videos and was seemingly forgotten as the channel grew.
Former Members of the Sparkalloon Team
- realized the truth about the cancerous channel. – The co-founder of the channel who had such a giant ego and felt like he was in control. Later wanted to resign from the channel because he
The thoughts of others on the channel
—Someone telling the truth about the channel's "animators".
Cringey Inflation "Goodness"
The majority of the focus on Sparkalloon are their videos which are 1-2 minute shitfests of various creatures inflating themselves in various different ways. The videos, however, are poorly animated, but that's because the animators are doing other things while making these "animations".
- BlueCatRiolu - This guy practically relays on this channel to make him animations of his shitty drawings.
- ButLova - The Uwe Boll of butt inflation shows his brony pride with cringed and untalented MLP butt inflation art.
- Cringe - True fact.
- DeviantArt - Where the cringe nest lies.
- Discord - They have a huge server on here full of low life furfags who have nothing else to do with their lives. Most members are minors or manchildren.
- FurAffinity - Most of Sparkalloon's "inspirations" come from this site.
- Furries - Much of the audience for this form of cancer.
- Inflation Art
- My Little Pony - Original name and mascot was just fucking Twilight Sparkle!!!
- Pamperchu - Another YouTube channel "popular" for its fetish-based content, provided by a man who is obsessed with used diapers.
- Ruining the Internet
- Safe Space
- Tom Preston - An inspiration.
- Vore - Occasionally there is vore on the channel.
- YouTube - Where the "main operations" are at.
- – Main Channel.
- – Secondary Channel for "naughtier" videos and alternate endings to videos.
- BlueCatRiolu's drawings. – A Sparkalloon sponsored channel featuring "animations" based on
- DeviantArt. – Their founder's
- FurAffinity. – Their founder's
- – – Sparkalloon's Twitter.
- Sparkalloon's Future Website – Only god knows what the site will be about.
- Sparkalloon's Discord Server Invite subject to not working as it is constantly being changed.
- Sparkalloon's Patreon Account –
Where you can donate to these low-life fags to continue making shit animationsWHY THOUGH?!
Sparkalloon is part of a series on
Visit the Furfaggotry Portal for complete coverage.
Sparkalloon is part of a series on YouTube.
Sparkalloon is part of a series on My Little Pony
[FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC]