| BREAKING NEWS!!|
HOLY SHIT! THE CREATOR OF SPONGEBOB DIED!!! GOOD RIDDANCE!
SpongeBob SquarePants is a cartoon about a sentient sponge named SpongeBob doing random, repetitive, unfunny jokes that stretch longer than Kirk Johnson's anus, which in turn inspired thosands of equally unfunny YouTube Poops and compilation videos. The show is a notable lolcow for the fact that it's quite obvious that SpongeBob is gay. Why else would he need so many holes, cry in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING EPISODE and on one occasion adopt a child in a same-sex partnership? From day one to the current day, all of the episodes promote homosexuality and everyone who watches it has most likely turned gay in one way or another by now.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The main fag of the show. Despite being clearly overage, he acts like an AIDS infected fucktard who cries every time a baby is born in China and has a crush on Squidward in every single goddamn episode.
- Squidward Tentacles: A penis nosed squid who bitches about everything. He considers himself a great clarinet player despite clearly sucking ass at it. Today, he has no role other than being tortured by SpongeBob and Patrick in every episode he appears in.
Expect him to commit suicide in the next episode.Turns out, the sick fucks at Nick made an entire episode, Are You Happy Now?, about trying to make fun of Squidward supposedly committing suicide. But, to avoid ratings dropping, they kept him alive, and his torture continues.
- Eugene Krabs: SpongeBob's cheap ass boss, a reject of a pirate and a failure of a dad. He clearly got around since he has a daughter that's a whale. Now all he cares about is money. Once cried like a little bitch after losing a fucking dime.
- Sheldon Plankton: The troll of the show and a very bad one at it. Despite being an evil genius with the technology to take over the world, he instead wastes it trying to attain a glass bottle from Mr. Krabs and run his own fast food chain. He's a virgin, since he's married to his computer.
- Karen Plankton: Plankton's computer waifu that runs on Linux so she can be more advanced. Talks with an annoying Jewish accent. In the old episodes, she was a big Cathode Ray Monitor on the wall, but in the modern episodes she is a portable computer on wheels, kinda like computers in real life now. She is the fan favorite on Tumblr.
- Sandy Cheeks: The show's main subject of Rule 34. Despite being Texan, she's actually smart and athletic, i.e. a Mary Sue, which is just enough to deserve her getting ran over by a truck or getting raped...or both.
- Mrs. Puff: SpongeBob's MILF teacher who runs the ocean's boat-driving school and wears a sailor uniform. She fears SpongeBob in regard to his intelligence on the wheel but pretends to like him so he doesn't cry. Her husband is dead, so she wants to experiment with Mr. Krabs.
- Pearl Krabs: The bitchy crybaby teen of the show who is a big fat whale. She has Mr. Krabs as her father. Most people with a brain would assume she is adopted, but SpongeBob's creator insists she and Mr. Krabs are biologically related. Her mother was obviously hunted down by Chinese fishermen.
- Gary the Snail: SpongeBob's pet snail that eats the couch when his retarded owner doesn't feed him. He is by far the smartest character on the show, despite how the villains are literally supposed to be an evil genius and a talking computer, because the current show writers have dumbed down everyone else.
- Tom Smith: The angery townsperson fish that screams "CHOCOLATE!!" in the episode Chocolate With Nuts.
- Patchy the Pirate: A grown man in a pirate suit who "hosts" the special episodes of the show to pad out the running time.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy: A duo of washed up senile ex superheroes that fights a talking mud bubble and a gimp in order to save the ocean.
- The Flying Dutchman: A butt pirate of a ghost that scares everyone who looks like a pussy to begin with.
- Larry the Lobster: A background character who is a giant metrosexual red lobster that pumps iron at the beach with his gay buff friends.
- Fred the Fish: Another background character whose lines have been endlessly pilfered by YouTube Poopers for forced meme material.
- Bubble Bass: Typical fatass basement dwelling geek with no social life and literally lives with his mom. Likes to collect anime figures and stuff his fat face with krabby patties.
Back in 1992, Troy Walker scribbled up a comic about a sponge named "Bob Spongee" with a face scribbled on a kitchen sponge to go with it. These comics were distributed in northern California, which by total coincidence, is just where Stephen Hillenburg, SpongeBob's creator, met Joe Murray at a public toilet in an art convention who gave him a shot at cable TV by letting him work on his shitty show Rocko's Modern Life, of which the plot consisted of a Wallaby who lived with his pet, had a fat best friend, and worked a low wage job with a cheap boss. After it became obvious Murray's show sucked donkey balls, Nickelodeon canceled it and booted his ass out of there. Needing another cartoon to replace it, Nick gave Hillenburg a chance to shit out his own unique idea. Putting his incredible creativity and story telling abilities to the limit, Hillenburg took the two failed ideas, smashed them together, and the rest is now an Internet regular. Some light of this came around in 2006, when Troy Walker sued for $1 billion for copyright infringement, but the court said a cartoon sponge isn't a copy-writable idea and to GTFO! 
Among the forced memes this show is guilty of spawning include:
- Morbid Krabs
- REV UP THOSE FRYERS
- The Ugly Barnacle
- This is PATRICK!!
Sweet Victory is a power ballad, semi pseudo-metal song and one of the only decent forced memes from SpongeBob Squarepants that aired during the season 2 episode of Band Geeks and is currently a source of all out outrage for Fanfags because following the death of Spongebob creator Stephen Hillenburg in 2018 fans of Spongebob wanted to honor him with the song being played at The Super Bowel Halftime Show in 2019
Fans were disappointed, butthurt and sent into an autistic rage when after, over a million signatures on Change.org they were only treated to Spongebob Introducing Travis Scott.
Currently there is another petition to have it played during the 2020 Super Bowel Half Time Show that might actually have success because the disappointment doesn't flow just from the fans of Spongebob but media outlets that feel that they were robbed after having seen Spongebob during the Half Time Rehersals.
- Adventure Time - Had a chance at becoming a show on Nickelodeon, but was declined for being "too weird".
- Dora the Explorer - Has been seen on Nickelodeon ads, formerly as a "mascot" alongside SpongeBob himself.
- Fairly Oddparents - Another cartoon that Nickelodeon kept airing for a long time.
- Littlest Pet Shop
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Overrated cartoon that much of SpongeBob's fanbase went to watch.
- PAW Patrol - One of Nick's other cash cows.
- Phineas and Ferb - Disney's answer to SpongeBob. Once aired the show nonstop at times during it's run.
- Teen Titans Go! - Cartoon Network's answer to SpongeBob. Continually airs the show 24/7 like SpongeBob.
- The Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- The Loud House - Another overrated cartoon on Nickelodeon.
- The Simpsons - The only cartoon that has aired longer than SpongeBob
- Viacom - The corporation who continually milks the fuck out of SpongeBob's "popularity".
- Hollywood Reporter: Stephen Hillenburg, Creator of 'SpongeBob SquarePants,' Dies at 57 - Goodnight sweet prince. May he rest in peace in a pineapple under the sea.
SpongeBob Squarepants is part of a series on
Visit the Media Portal for complete coverage.