- Web IRC
- Trending Articles
- The Current Year
- ED in the News
- Donate to ED
- Advertise on ED
- ED Bookmarklet
Teenage Tourettes Camp
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
1 in 100 school aged children display some signs of tourette's syndrome, but almost none of them shout "FUCK OFF YA NIGGER" in a black persons face on a daily basis. It is these few lucky individuals, with golden tickets in hand, whom will enter the teenage tourette's camp. These British teens were all filmed during a week long stay in the United States in what would later become one of the funniest documentaries ever uploaded onto Youtube. The camp is run by Robert Di Nero who himself has tourette's, but not the sweary kind. The rules are no groping each other, and no smoking Jessica.
- Jessica- The star of the documentary. Drama queen that has the best ticks such as, calling blacks niggers, fat people fat, faggots fags, and yelling bomb in airports. Also Assburgers.
- Jen- The fat emo lolcow, hates Jessica who calls her fatty constantly. The main source of drama throughout the camp.
- Sam- Has verbal ticks like shit and nigger but nowhere near as bad as Jessica. He is at camp to get girls phone numbers. He gets invited to become a camp counselor by the end.
- Ben- Sharp breathing, shrugging, and sniffing. Just filler to make the documentary longer while they focus on Jessica and Jen drama.
- Kyle- Fat kid who has a crush on Jen, yells "Jen gives head!" Causing Jen to throw a fit, she later disses him when asked to a dance.
- Michelle- The only other girl at camp who can stand Jens constant bawwwing. Constantly bounces around with her tits flopping everywhere.
The condensed version
The Inevitable fight
Jessica and Jen after a long day of riding/crushing horses, get back on a bus to take them back to camp, Jens constant bitching finally angers Jessica to have an aspie meltdown. The ensuing argument and fight can be watched here, nicely cued up on youtube Jen almost crushes Jessica This incident would get Jen kicked out of the camp, Jessica easily blaming the entire incident on her tourette's syndrome was not reprimanded in the slightest.
Teenage Tourettes Camp is part of a series on YouTube.