Teh has been used ever since people found out that misspelling words and pretending to sound cool is uncalled for (or just plain fucktarded) and will make you sound like a fucktard, hence fucktarded. Teh moar you say teh, teh moar of a rotten fag you become.
Though teh word itself is still full of fail people still use it as a way of showing a juvenile excitement towards teh subject matter. Originally a misspelling of "the" but also adds a childish tone to teh word, and puts across a more innocent feel to teh subject. It has the ability to turn nearly any word into a noun.
- Saying TEH, even ironically, is a horrible thing to do. It's like wearing a fursuit and yiffing a dog.
- "Teh is a corruption of teh word 'The', meaning 'The'." - Fox News
- "Switch teh play mode from normal to shuffle just by shaking teh Rolly several times when the side light is orange." - www.sonystyle.com
- Teh was also seen in "Spend an Evening with Saddle Creek". The Faint accidentally put it on teh back of their album.
- Continuously saying teh or using teh will cause babies to grow out of your eyes and circumcise you with their Jewish torture tools.
- Like many other crappy word adaptations, this one is full of AIDS and FAIL. Teh originally originated from Hitler (which is actually badass).
- "Teh" was written into a song by popular 80's band "A-ha".
- "Teh", unlike "the", is used mostly in the way "el" is used by waspy fagtards who don't know Spanish but want to sound savvy.
- "Teh" *appears* to have the unique ability to turn every word coming after it into a Noun.
- "Teh" is the word for "tea" in Indonesian and Malay, a fact that may be useful to you someday.
- "Teh Sinistar is gay.
- "Teh" is on the T-Shirt of the character "Marten" in most of the early strips of Jeff Jacques equally gay webcomic "Questionable Content". Since Marten is a whiny, depressed emo faggot, this only highlights the epic fail and faggotry that is "teh".
- In the movie "Klute", teh evil executive stalking Jane Fonda's character inadvertently reveals himself to be a murderous loser psycho by consistently misspelling "the" as "teh" (He's Sutherland's boss.....oh, uh 'SPOILER ALERT'). I guess we should be thankful for all teh other people who advertise themselves as murderous loser psychos by doing teh same.
- Teh Game? You fuckin' lost it.
|Teh is part of a series on Language & Communication|