The Most Interesting Man In The World
|ALERT: THIS IS A FORCED MEME|
| The Most Interesting Man In The World will be posted by the same|
unfunny newfag until you like it.
The Most Interesting Man In The World is a TV commercial turned meme featuring a ruggedly handsome, Ernest Hemingway type man-of-the-world with full beard and moustache, advertising the Mexican beer Dos Equis. His catchphrases "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis" and "Stay thirsty, my friends" sparked the "I don't always X, but when I do, I Y" meme. However only newfags find it funny as they were not around for Chuck Norris and aren't able to see the imitation.
The Most Interesting Man in the World
The actor advertising the product is now moar recognizable then the delicious beer itself, with his dramatic whispering and snowy-white beard, some basement-dweller put together a tl;dw compilation of all his commercials thus far.
The Most Interesting Facts in the World
- He made a city out of blocks, today over 600,000 people live and work there.
- He once punched a magician
- His beard has experienced more then a lesser mans entire body
- He never says something tastes like chicken, even chicken
- He's a lover, not a fighter, but hes also a fighter
- He once had an awkward moment just to see how it feels
- He thinks skinny jeans are for faggots
- He says "NO" to rollerblading
- His herpes can give you AIDS
- Loli and Shota beg him to molest them.
- After he's done raping a woman, she feels like she's violated him.
- When he breaks Rules 1 & 2, Anonymous forgives him and forgets his 'transgression'.
- He doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he prefers Dos Equis.
- He kills juggalos for the lulz.
- He speaks French in Russian.
- He hates you.
- His blood smells like cologne.
- He raped Chuck Norris and made him cry for fifty minutes afterwards.
The Most Interesting Gallery in the World
The Most Interesting Man In The World is part of a series on
Visit the Memes Portal for complete coverage.