Theme Park Review
You can help by trolling the shit out of them whenever you see them, then laughing at their lulz-inducing theatrics.
|Robert Lee Alvey|
|Birth||9th January, 1970|
|Death||In a couple years|
|Cause of Death||Most likely to be obesity|
|IQ||Less than 90|
|Current Residence||Orlando, Florida|
|Occupation||Video Game Creator, Roller Coaster Enthusiast, Youtuber|
|Favorite Drink||Coca Cola|
|Favorite Activity||Shooting Rollercoaster POV films|
|Wife||Elissa Alvey (Wife 3)|
|Child||Kristen Taylor Alvey (Child 5)|
|Alias(s)||ThemeParkReview, Robb Alvey, ShitParkReview|
Robb Alvey (also known as The Blobb, ThemeParkReview and Robert Lee Alvey) is a known narcissistic roller coaster enthusiast with behaviors similar to that of an Olchai. How he manages to live on his own was because of running his infamous cult website Theme Park Review designed to troll and humiliate the stupid people who dare to disagree with him and owning youtube account with the same name that is full of roller coaster POV's trying to entertain the stupid people on JewTube with his half-assed jokes and his immature reactions.
- 1 The Beginning/Pre Theme Park Review
- 2 Ellissa Alvey
- 3 His Films
- 4 His Videos
- 5 He's a big boy now
- 6 The Decline and Future of Robb Alvey
- 7 Rob's super strict copyright rules
- 8 Plagiarism
- 9 How to be like Robb Alvey
- 10 He's got some bootlegs
- 11 Robb Wants your money
- 12 Moar Money Please
- 13 Ways you can piss off Robb Alvey
- 14 Reveal
- 15 See Also
- 16 External Links
The Beginning/Pre Theme Park Review
Robb Alvey was born to a coyote in a Southern California Superfund site in January 9, 1970. Not much is known about his childhood but it was imminent that much of his childhood is him visiting theme parks almost every weekend probably in 1976 after riding the shitty Revolution coaster that used to hold a record of being the tallest roller coaster in the world. (Nowadays, it's one of the smallest and shittiest roller coasters in the world. even in 1983, it's tall status was raped after the completion of a shitty Japanese roller coaster known as Moonsault Scramble). In 1992, he produced his very first game known as Dune II and continued making shitty games that no one cares about after that.
The Start of Theme Park Review
In 1996, he assraped Westcoaster for members to get his start a website he created called ThemeParkReview.com which is a site for coaster videos, photos, forums, and information about theme parks and roller coasters, all curated by Robb Alvey himself, filled with ridiculous rules Robb created to bring persecution to any person who fucks up. When he is not producing video games, he is out shooting POV films of roller coasters to put on his website. It is kinda similar to Jewtube except it has an internal forum rather than external and even jewier rules. In 1999 he was a registered member of the American Coaster Enthusiasts organization though he was banned a little more than a decade later for being gargantuan slobbering cunt.
To be quite honest, They are actually better than Matthew Davis's shitty films.
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 1 - Steel (Release date: 2007 (HD: 2010))
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 1 - Wood (Release date: 2007 (HD 2010))
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 2 - Steel (Release date: 2008)
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 2 - Wood (Release date: 2008)
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 3 - Steel (Release date: 2009)
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 3 - Wood (Release date: 2009)
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 4 - Steel (Release date: 2009)
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 4 - Wood (Release date: 2009)
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 5 - Steel
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 5 - Wood
- Roller Coasters in the Raw: Volume 6 - Steel
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqr_SiA_MIjIlwR9vYUNcUA - Channel who uploaded the videos, He in risk of termination.
These are some of his 1,500 videos. Just look at how amazingly mature him the crew are.
Known as the king of his own popular website though his IQ ranges between 70 - 90 and has less social aptitude than a 5 year old. He's been growing at around 50 pounds per year since his last IAPPA as of late 2015, He is becoming too big to fit in these seats at Cedar Point, and could only be fitted in the big boy seats on RollerCoasters such as Thunderbird at Holiday World. Though despite his immature behavior, he isn't the kind of person living in his mother's basement unlike other adults with the same maturity. Robb actually manages to live on his own and is surprisingly married to a dumb wimmin (Elissa Alvey) which is his third wife and is living with his child (Kristen Taylor Alvey) which is his fifth child falling victim the Blobb's amazing parenting skills.
The Decline and Future of Robb Alvey
Despite being the most successful Theme Park Channel in all of Youtube, Robb's viewership is slowly declining in recent years. In 2008, Robb Alvey's ass alone already had a BMI of 36.45 which is Class II obesity. As of now. he is already unable to fit in the seats of many roller coasters. He posts more pictures of junk food on social media sites than roller coasters, which is an indication that he will ultimately become too fat to fit in any roller coaster seat. The fewer roller coasters he's able to fit in, the fewer POVs he could shoot. The fewer POVs he could shoot, the fewer videos he makes and therefore less revenue which puts his "career" at risk. His company could consequently become bankrupt and since he's gained a reputation for stealing from employees along with other criminal acts. Robb Alvey could one day end up living the rest of his life on the streets as he's gonna have a difficult time finding a job.
Rob's super strict copyright rules
What many people have known about Robb Alvey is that he is extremely strict rules on copyright and would flag any video that uses any content he's posted. Using his content in your youtube videos without him his authorization is a good way to have a holocaust go on your channel (Proven by many idiots who make shitty top 10 Roller Coaster of 201# lists or people re uploading his videos with his consent). He won't stop until he finds every single last piece of his content distributed and it won't come without any prejudice. The only way you could get away with using his content is getting his permission via licensing deal which is probably gonna be quite expensive. However, The workers at Youtube have apparently been getting fed up with his copyright abuse giving lower chances for anyone using his copyrighted content to get their videos removed.
Even though he doesn't allow distribution without license payment, he infringes copyrights constantly. Despite this, he always got away with it. At the top is a typical video filmed by Robb Alvey himself (The one with the faggot voice). Below that are 4 different videos on his channel taken from Youtubers regarding if he has actual permission to post the content.
The Videos Originally by Him
The Unoriginal/Infringed Videos
How to be like Robb Alvey
If you follow these steps precisely, you too can become someone like Robb Alvey.
- Eat tons of junk food. Who cares about working out? Just go to Mcdonalds, Burger King and every other shitty fast food joint to eat. Keep a box of snack cakes and a 5lb bag of peanut butter M&Ms within arm's reach at all times. If you cannot fit on rides at Cedar Point due to your body size, this is an indicator that you are on your way to becoming just like him. PROTIP: Test the fatness of your ass at a local theater or mass transit rather than shell out ridiculous entry fees. If you can't fit in a movie seat, you're there!
- Start up a park website without a license and be sure to add forums and ban those who disagree with you or do shit you don't like.
- Film on a roller coaster (no permission from park staff needed), or take a park provided clip and make ad revenue off of it on youtube.
- When on a roller coaster do asinine shit such as acting like a 10 year old or repeat random, unfunny jokes in a stupid voice. (This may annoy people but hey, these fuckers do not know that a mute button even exists.)
- Bring extreme prejudice to those fuckheads who distributed your copyright content without your permission.
- Infringe upon other's intellectual property (Being hypocritical helps).
- Complain about stupid shit in life, especially those that are your own fault.
He's got some bootlegs
Since 1996, He's been slinging a lot of rip-offs; don't be suckered into buying them, you will regret it.
Holy Shit, there is actually a club known as Club TPR. It must be the best fucking thing ever because you participate in a group led by a tyrant who is somehow famous enough for a Wikipedia page. Not only will you able to visit parks all around the world though payment is required (you expect low prices from the gluttonous, feral hog who wants tons of money in his oversized Wallet? Think again, this isn't Walmart.), you can also have the stuff listed below as well.
- Club TPR Pen (Ooooh! What he fucking said)
- Club TPR Lanyard (Ahhhh! It seems people do get surprised over some simple shitty necklace.)
- Club TPR Membership Card
- $15 TPR Credit
- Club TPR T-Shirt
- Club TPR Magnet
- Club TPR Ornament
- Theme Park Benefits
- Theme Park Review Discounts
- Hourly spam from Theme Park News ripped from Amusement Today.
- DVD's containing footage of rides he sneaked his camcorders on, stuff that are already available on Jewtube.
Robb Wants your money
<video type="youtube" id="eLVU57uJO_c" frame="false" position="center" height="350" width="500"/>
Moar Money Please
<video type="youtube" id="_jcIqiZkHTg" frame="false" position="center" height="350" width="500"/>
Ways you can piss off Robb Alvey
Pissing off the Blobb is really easy, in fact so easy, you can even do it without any intention whatsoever. Here are some good ways to get a rise out of him. And if you are lucky enough, you can even get his awesome award.
- Tell him you like Pepsi. Robb is a Coke fan, he really hates Pepsi.
- Tell him how much Coke sucks. Respond to his indignance by pointing out Coke is carbonated with sewer gas.
- Remind him of his criminal record. Or cryptically ask if his statute of limitations has passed.
- Tell him how faggy his voice is and that he should do torture at Guantanamo with it.
- Act like an idiot in the comment section of his video. (He'll take it seriously.)
- Make Youtube videos, preferably ones mocking him, with unauthorized use of his copyrighted content. (This might cost you your youtube channel.)
- Tell him how much anything Disney sucks. (hint: A LOT)
- Tell him that the Blackfish documentary is true.
- Tell him Carrabba's gave your dad food poisoning and that they had to bribe the Health inspector.
- Ask him a question on a coaster video that doesn't relate to that roller coaster at all. Bonus rage if it isn't even about roller coasters at all.
- Don't use punctuation and use all caps in his comment section.
- Put "1st", "2nd", "3rd", "4th" in the comments section and do not add anything else. (He really hates these comments.)
- Talk shit about his failed marriages and whorish offspring.
- Mock his meager and dwindling viewership in his comments sections but don't respond to anything he replies with.
As expected, Robb actually does enjoy the negative attention he receives. His real weakness is actually being disregarded. Robb's channel is slowly declining as he's getting 12 million fewer views over the year.
- TheMysteriousMrEnter - A manchild who also complains about stupid shit in live. Unlike Robb, MrEnter still lives with his parents and makes shitty cartoon reviews.
- 03bgood - Kind of like TheMysteriousMrEnter. Has the behavior almost equivalent to Robb's. (Also a Hypocrite)
- Spax3 - He also abuses jewtube's copyright system.
- themeparkreview.com - His Shitty Website
- - His Shitty Youtube Channel
- http://rec.roller-coaster.narkive.com/1bAlCZRn/robb-alvey-is-full-of-himself-rofl#post92 - One of many sources of Robb Stupidity and Hidden Darkside
Theme Park Review is part of a series on YouTube.
Theme Park Review is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.
Theme Park Review is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.
|Theme Park Review is part of a series on Aspies.||[Sperg out]|