Tiptoety (powerword Tyler Van Wormer, yes that's his real name, reminds one of "Dean Wormer" in the Animal House movie, doesn't it?) is a user who has, over the years, consolidated great power across many WikiProjects. In addition to securing Administratorship and CheckUser on Wikipedia, he has these and the power of over-sighting on the Commons. Not only that, but he has been elevated to bureaucrat on Meta, giving him the power to enact global bans against his enemies. Tyler is just an awful little shit of an admin, and loves to block people using the slightest excuse. Criticize him, and you will be swiftly blocked as a sockpuppet of someone else, then all your edits will be reverted and erased.
He also serves as a clerk for the Arbcom and does administration on the OTRS. In the "real world" (ha ha) he's a wannabe cop, most recently an intern deputy with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Department in Oregon. He's so lame, he's posed as a cop on law-enforcement fora so people will "respect his authoritah".
Shit things he's done
- It took the little bastard three tries to become an administrator. Because he was fond of abusing people and deleting articles. The third try in 2008  finally got him enough support from the "Cabal" fucks. Hey, if notorious pedo Ssbohio hates him, he can't be all bad, right? Hah.
- In the badly-failed second RFA, he cheerfully admitted being the primary author of the TOW article about his employer, Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue. No one noticed his COI abuse, they were far more butthurt about his fucking with the AN/I shit explosion and copying copyrighted material.
- And the insult only maxed out when the Wiki-Cuntboys made him a checkuser in 2010 and an oversighter in 2012.  Now he can abuse people and delete things, and completely destroy all the evidence.
- March 14: "Indefinite not infinite" ... "happy to unblock when and if Fred can prove he has a plan to improve his behavior"
- April 24: "blocked with an expiry time of indefinite" yep that's the Ty we know and luv....
- So how does one go about proving a plan to improve behavior? Is Triple T being honest when he says he'd be happy to hear such aspirations for reformation? Or is it a dishonest pleasantry?
- Ty's favourite tool: Many an ArbCom flunky's favourite sock-detecting device is the "Stalker" which compares edits between user accounts. For example:
- March 14-17: Users criticize Tiptoe's impulsivity
- April 20-24: Wikipedians rage against Tiptoe's abuse of power
- this is a different snotty teenaged boy. Tippy has been very thorough in removing all traces of his real identity from the web.
Tiptoety is part of a series on
Visit the Wikipedia Portal for complete coverage.