TheMysteriousMrEnter Spergfest Bandwagon
♦ Meta527II ♦ AniMat ♦ Matrooko11 ♦ PhantomStrider8 ♦ Tommypezmaster ♦ Antony Aguilar ♦ 03bgood ♦ DLAbaoaqu ♦ AnimatedJames ♦ Matthew Davis ♦ TheMissingMystery ♦ Vailskibum94 ♦ NostalgiaJazzAdmirer ♦ The Rise and Fall of Nickelodeon ♦ wwwarea ♦ ToonEGuy ♦ ToonKriticY2K ♦Enter Haters and/or Former Fans
♦ Professor Kuhtoons ♦ Quinton Reviews ♦ ThatKidDouglas ♦ Clay Claymore ♦ The Kiwi Kidz Klub ♦ SuperSuck64 ♦ NZDROW ♦ CartoonFreak666 ♦ SaturnDOS ♦ EmpLemon ♦ Invisible Crane ♦ KaBlamBandicoot64 ♦ cartoonlover98 ♦ SonofOdin29 ♦ GurigorloX ♦ Sir Wulfington ♦ Pie Pivotmontier-O ♦ Joe Crusher Pickles ♦ Emer Prevost ♦ Turkey Tom ♦ RebelTaxi ♦
|This article is paid for by taxpayers like you.
ToonEGuy (Powerword: Nick Sorenson) appears to be your average run of the mill cartoon fanatic who wants nothing more than to see traditional hand-drawn animation make a comeback in theatres. But what sets him apart from the rest is that he has a huge vendetta over CGI and centers his entire existence around Disney, to the point that he'd represent a textbook definition of everything wrong with the animation fandom. Not only that, but he also seems to care more about the visuals (what a movie or cartoon looks like) than what's more important: the story, the characters, the concept, etc. Whenever you see him, he's most likely crowing about the lack of 2D Disney animated features (usually with his zipper down), or he's attacking people for not confining themselves to the past. That's his purpose in life, evidently. What makes him further stand out among the many artists who jack off to some autistic anime is his behavior. It'd usually be expected from a child or a 20-something-year-old with autism, but this guy is actually in his 30s, lives in a small apartment with his cat and has very little to no family or outside friends, and he'll likely keep on fighting to get Disney to take a huge step back just so he could get an erection for the first time since the end of the 90s, as he thinks this was what Disney was built on (even though they were actually built on mainly profit).
Once, he did not mind CGI, as long as it stayed at Pixar, and regularly posted on the Pixar Planet forums as "Flik-E", then in 2013, something snapped inside him, thanks to Frozen, after having been stuck in development hell for 50+ as a hand-drawn film, Disney released (in his mind) a coruppted bazillion dollar mess and he began to see CGI as problem. Read what he posted on Pixar Planet, declaring his vengeance against the digital menace 
His unhealthy fanboyism and lust for classic 2D animation (particularly from Disney) is quite perplexing, especially given the differing reasons why so many animation autists act the way they do. Benthelooney simply enjoys classic cartoons because that's what he grew up on, Mr. Enter doesn't just love classic cartoons per se, just as long as each show crams in some morals here and there, and who gives a shit about the other suckers?
In Nick's case? Does he believe that Disney's latest efforts aren't as good as they were back then (would you be surprised if he actually gets a hard on for The Black Cauldron, Oliver & Company, and The Chipmunk Adventure)? Does he feel that the CG animated films aren't as innovative nor as inspiring as Disney's previous efforts (especially given that there's already an influx on CG animation in theaters these days)? It could all just amount to the fact that all the stuff from the 90s reminded him of a period when his life actually had meaning, and now he's making up for his inability to score even an autist's last resort by having these movies (and some shows like The Disney Afternoon, classic-Cartoon Network and classic-Nickelodeon shows, Kim Possible and Phineas and Ferb) play in his Disney merchandise littered room on an endless loop. He is basically an "animation Luddite", so don't be surprised if one day he's arrested for vandalizing a Disney store or assaulting an animator or film executive in public.
He also denies the fact that there are more types of animation than just hand-drawn and computer-generated and will block anyone who tries to wake him up. He refuses to accept Disney's current films as "real" and will not accept them. Simply because they were created using CGI, which according to him is the tool of Satan! In his mind anyone who likes the current Disney films is brainwashed and NOT a true Disney fan, thinking we have forgotten about the "precious art" of sitting at a desk and drawing the same freaking picture over and over again (just in a different position) to create one second of animation.
His Primary Goal
What this "Save 2D Animation" activist is aspiring towards is to convince the general public (particularly, everyone he bullies on the web) to stop watching and supporting computer-animated films (while he makes the obviously desperate claim that "CGI is killing off hand-drawn animation for good!"), so that they would demand the animation studios (mainly Disney) to go back making 2D animated films. That is despite the fact that the general public (while many miss 2D animated films in theaters as well, but not quite as much as this guy) have pretty much accepted the shift to computer animation and can't help but enjoy most of what is being offered from the medium today. ToonEGuy counter-claims this as if people today are being "brainwashed by the industry's agenda to stop 2D animation from ever shining again on the big screen". The only people who would probably ever jump on his bandwagon are the most gullible of idiots out there. Also, he would mercilessly bully anybody who praises the CG Disney films desperately whining "YOU'RE WRONG FOR LIKING THIS MOVIE!! WAKE UP!!" THIS MOVIE SUCKS BECAUSE IT'S NOT 2D!!". Now, if it was generally agreed that the CG Disney films really don't live up to the classic 2D films, then ToonEGuy would be right, no doubt. It's a shame, though... because almost every CG Disney film (notably starting with either Bolt or Tangled) are considered to be modern classics and fresh, new takes on the Disney formula for a new generation! That, and add in his behavior, comes to another reason why nobody in the right mind would ever take him seriously.
He will merciless compare every Disney CGI film to Chicken Little because it sucked, and so in his mind all Disney CGI films must suck! In his autistic mind, he believes there's nothing wrong with being an immature brat and spamming "SHUT DOWN FROZEN 2" on Twitter will get people, including the folks at Disney to listen, because he tried writing a letter and even starting a petition, but nothing worked and he won't stop keeping at it until they comply.
Much like President Trump, he thinks that using Twitter for the sole purpose of the cyberbullying and being a huge jerk to almost everyone, is the only way people will listen to you because, when you’re on somewhere like Facebook or Twitter, you are always right and everything you say is the truth and everything should be the way you want it and everyone else have to agree with you. ToonEGuy forgets that this tactic only works if you're President of the United States and not a basement-dwelling Toonaboo.
He also champions Andreas Deja (who ToonETard claims was fired from Disney, but at least Andreas doesn't act all butthurt about it) and Don Bluth (an animator whose career has basically been dead since the turn of the millennium) and hopes the film adaptation of his 1980s video game "Dragon's Lair" will become a box-office success and revive hand-drawn movies once and for all (if it ever gets finished!).
He also refuses to make his own animations or at least try, which is why he has to bully and throw money at others to make more of his precious hand-drawn 2D animations in order to get his long-awaited boner, that will once again bring happiness back to his life.
In November 2017, the news of John Lasseter's leave due to sexual harassment allegations gave Nick a huge erection of hope, because Lasseter (in ToonE's mind) is the anti-Christ in bad Hawaiian shirts and he began rallying his troops, knowing that the man who supposedly crushed his childhood dreams was gone, completely ignoring the fact that 1.) Lasseter was only leaving temporarily and wouldn’t make a return to his position till he cleaned up his act, 2.) Disney had bought 20th Century Fox from old timer Rupert Murdoch, and 3.) Bob "Satan" Iger announced he was keeping his job (till sometime in the 2020s) mostly to oversee the big Disney-Fox joint venture!
It doesn't end there. While his actions are akin to notable online nostalgiatards, at least they keep to themselves and their even more retarded fanbases. They don't take the effort to launch a personal attack against the creators of the movies they hate (well Enter did, but now only his fans are doing his dirty work). Nick, on the other hand, went out of his way to brutally attack the directors of Wreck-It Ralph (Rich Moore), Frozen (Jennifer Lee) and Zootopia (Byron Howard). Hell, he even attacked people like Rebecca Sugar, the creator of Steven Universe, and take a guess why he did it... Just look at his Twitter account (provided he hasn't blocked you yet)
- He's only interested in 2D cartoons from the 90s. Oddly, he believes that the only good modern cartoons are The Simpsons, Spongebob, Kim Possible, The Lion Guard (which he's never watched) and Phineas and Ferb, and he really I mean really hates current animated shows which includes...
Teen Titans Go!, Gravity Falls, Regular Show, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Drawn Together, American Dad, South Park, Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa, OK KO! Let's Be Heroes, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, BoJack Horseman, The Powerpuff Girls (both the original and the reboot), Dexter’s Laboratory, Adventure Time, We Bare Bears, The Amazing World of Gumball, Danny Phantom, Archer, Rick and Morty, The Fairly Oddparents, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Clarence, The Loud House, Villainous, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Samurai Jack, Big City Greens, The Looney Tunes Show, Wabbit/New Looney Tunes, Pickle & Peanut, Kick Buttkowski: Suburban Daredveil, the DuckTales reboot and the new Mickey Mouse shorts...
but not for reasons that other people don’t like them, it's actually because their animation styles don't meet his "standards".
- He throws massive fits if anyone tells him that they don't like cartoons from the 90s, 2d animation or disagree that Batman and Animaniacs are supposedly the greatest cartoons of all time!
- Once broke off an entire friendship, just because the friend actually grew up and drew some fanart for a CGI Disney movie (Too bad he deleted the journal post on DeviantArt though. Thankfully, some evidence is still present on his Tumblr account.) He now says Wreck-It-Ralph brainwashed the friend.
- He calls out those (mainly at Disney) who make computer-animated films and "cheaply-drawn" (modern) cartoons as "greedy, lazy cowards" and their fans "brainwashed".
- Thinks CGI tries to be "too realistic", but still trashes 2D shows that look more abstract than what he was used to!
- He once was a fan of Butch Hartman (Fairly OddParents), Genndy Tatakovsky (Dexter's Laboratory) and Craig McCracken (Powerpuff Girls), but now blames them for all the problems with TV animation, just because of their animation styles (which is the least important aspect of a cartoon show). He mostly hates Craig because of his wife's "20-minute toy commercial", which admittedly may not have the most beautiful-looking animation out there, but is still wildly popular nonetheless. He fails to understand that animation can be more than just what he prefers.
- Upon learning Genndy's classic series, "Samurai Jack" had been revived by Adult Swim, he proceeded to whine and call Mr. Tatakovsky a talentless hack...why you might ask? Because his show was not as "good" as Megas XLR.
- As much as he hates Wreck-It Ralph, refused to see it in theaters and to buy the DVD, he loves the short film shown before it, Paperman. The same can be said about Big Hero 6's preceding short Feast, and it's because these short films look like 2D animation, even if they're obviously CG literally in 2D's clothing.
- Despite being a former fan of Pixar, he now thinks their only "good" film they made was the direct-to-video "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command" pilot film! He also thinks the same about the cheaply made animated sequels!
- Thinks cartoons should only care about animation and how "beautiful" it should look, not things that he says allowed "bad" animators to get their shows on TV in the first place. Stuff like storytelling, humor, character development, voices, and music which are actually just as, if not more important than the visuals. He also thinks written work (books) is not art.
- Thinks Adobe ending Flash in 2020 will lead to more hand-drawn animation (it won't; there's Toon Boom Harmony and Anime Studio, which are the perfect substitutes to Adobe Flash)!
- He has also declared war on ED, calling it a "trash site" and saying the members "do not deserve free speech like he does".
- He waged a one-man war to stop the release of "Wreck-It Ralph 2" because he thought it would destroy what's left of Disney's legacy, mainly due to the fact that a whole bunch of princess characters cameo in one heavily hyped scene and he doesn't like seeing his beloved waifus like Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas and Tiana corrupted and deflowered by ebil CGI!
- Disney - Screw legitimate pussy, this is enough to put his cock in a wheelchair.
- DisneyFan01 - Close enough.
- DisneyMaster- Another aspie manchild with a hopeless crusade!
- John Kricfalusi- The only wacky cartoonist that he actually does praise, mainly due to his 'superior' attention-to-detail.
- Insane-Reynard and MysticArk, animation fans with a hatred for modern Disney/CGI.
- The Simpsons- it's as "ugly" and "lazy" as all the other modern cartoons and has gone downhill in the last 15 years, but he won't hate it because of his blind nostalgia.
- Bart-Toons-agrees with some of the things he says, except for the anime part!
- - Always active.
- - occasionally uses.
- - Art account. Only active when he blocks people.
- - His CGI hate group
- - God only knows what the first four characters are supposed to represent.
- Very active, and he's still attacking directors to this day. Coincidentally, he used the name of his Twitter handle as his ED account name.
- His other twitter, also used endlessly for harassing Disney Employees
- also, used for harassing various artists
- his Tumblr, mostly Steven Universe and Wreck-It-Ralph bashing (UPDATE: Now blank and a pornbot)
- DA's Movie/TV forum-where he posts a great deal of his TL;DR rants about animation.
-  His photobucket of CGI hate (he doesn't know when to quit)
- his stupid petition about wreck it ralph 2
- a comment on his discussion page
ToonEGuy is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.
|ToonEGuy is part of a series on Aspies.||[Sperg out]|
is part of a series on
Taking Down ED
[Do It Faggot]