- "Remorse" redirects here. For the Advice Dog variant, see Remorse Dog
This is the medical condition known as Troll's Remorse.
You may also experience Troll's Remorse when you are caught by LJ Abuse and lose your paid account. Other cases, though not frequent, occur when something epic happens to someone who doesn't deserve it. As stated, this rarely happens because everyone fucking deserves it.
- If you are feeling Troll's Remorse, do not, under any circumstances, apologize.
- If you begin to feel Troll's Remorse set in, do not tell anyone, or else you will instantly be branded a pussy and lose your hard-earned internet cred.
- Make sure you close yourself off from the outside world and pretend you're a villain and not just some fat pussy.
- Saying "I did it for the lulz" three times instantly clears all guilt.
- Cut the remorse away.
- View the Offended page until you feel cleansed.
- Focus on the fact that your victim brought it on themselves by caring about something on the internets, and is probably a furfag and/or an emo.
- Moar trolling.
- Get a new account: no one has to know it was you.
- Tell their family it was a good thing they committed suicide because they would have died of AIDS anyhow.
- Post on your favorite imageboard detailing the trolling, as well as any lulz generated. Praise soothes the conscience.
Some common TR triggers include:
- My mom just died.
- I have AIDS (or other terminal illness). In this case, switch immediately to POOL'S CLOSED routines.
- But, I am in a wheelchair. (Weak troll.)
- Raid Backfire.
- Noone likes me! (Note: This trigger officially certifies you as a faggot.)
- Niggers are people too!(If you are a candy-ass faggot troll)
- Getting sent to jail for haxing.
- Failbook troll.
| Troll's Remorse is part of a series on Internet Humanitarianism|
[Click to Expand]
Troll's Remorse is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.