- Web IRC
- Trending Articles
- The Current Year
- ED in the News
- Donate to ED
- Advertise on ED
- ED Bookmarklet
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
|This person has Assburgers Syndrome, |
so you can't say anything bad! :-(
Be aware of that, you insensitive fuck.
British, aspie vlogger who will post embarrassing pictures and videos of himself, quickly followed by something along the lines of "I have asperger's syndrome, so you can't comment on this!" His defining trait is his critical nature towards the few subscribers that he is lucky enough to have. As you could probably guess, he is a 360/Wii fanboy that is also obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. As expected, 90% of his videos involve anime. The other 10% are him doing retarded things. All of his videos contain three important factors, however:, aka , is a
KHF Versus The World
He often states that he is an otaku, but is not obsessed with anime, despite the fact that the word otaku means that you never leave your house due to the fact that you are always watching anime, so this hypocrisy should be an alert that somethings a bit off about him. As mentioned before, the most notable thing about him is the fact that he blocks his subscribers for one or more of the following:
- Mentioning Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, or basically any anime that doesn't involve enough lolis to interest him
- Disagreeing with him
- Agreeing with him
How to Troll Him
The following events are guaranteed to make him angry.
- Tell him that you love DBZ, Clannad, or DearS
- Tell him that an otaku and a weaboo are pretty much the same thing
- Ask him does he like MissHannahMinx He'll state that he hates her for being a weaboo, but it's obvious that he's just to awkward to like actual girls
- He claims to hate weaboos, despite the fact that he often uses Japanese words, followed by "Sorry, my Japanese pronunciation sucks." He thinks that this excuses his hypocrisy.
- Despite being a basement dweller, he claims not to watch hentai. This is ironic considering the fact that most of the anime he likes are based off of dating sims
- Despite being a "Christian" seems obsessed with having sex with random anime characters.
- He hates Dragon Ball Z because it involves half naked men fighting each other, yet he loves Wrestling.
- He is convinced that God is actually a 16 year old girl
- He tells his viewers that his "best friend" is an atheist who likes DBZ and Clannad, while it is a well known fact that he can not function around anyone who falls into any of those categories.
- He has disabled embedding for all of his videos, in fear that ED will notice him.
- He is a well known pedophile, as shown in this video
Gallery of Fail
UltimateUKFFFan is part of a series on YouTube.
UltimateUKFFFan is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.
| UltimateUKFFFan is part of a series on Dying Alone