I sometimes contribute here as an admin. Also is archived so fuck you
Disregarding the list below, I've basically done various things in regards to the maintaining and updating of the evil-unveiled.com archive section of our wiki that wouldn't fit into the subcategories you would see here.
Articles I created:
- Godfrey Elfwick
- User:Phobos/IRC - credit goes to Weev for the log itself.
- AnonTalk/The Book of Kimmo- copypasted from AnonTalk to reduce article length.
User:LulzKiller/DuckDuckGo - this will eventually be moved to mainspace once sorted. Stays at userspace because fuck E and his great strategy of obfuscating any technical shit.it's enough apparently.
- User:LulzKiller/DTP - Our friend Deceptive sperged a bit too much, deleted the revisions so you wouldn't be able to see, I archived tho.
- User:LulzKiller/HighScoreTableTest - Became High Score#Notable Losers and High Score#Absolute Fucking Failures.
- Skype Con Leak/Highlights - sort of with Cobalt. Had to use wordpad it was so fucking large.
- Sargon of Akkad
- High Score
- Pulse Nightclub Massacre
- Nate Spidgewood
- Million Dollar Extreme
- Time Magazine
- Devon Tracey
- Milo Yiannopoulos
- Marco Rubio
- Oliver D. Smith/Connecting the dots
Categories I created:
- Category:Newgrounds - 31 articles added manually.
- Category:Evil-unveiled.com - all 519 articles recategorized manually into this.
Template I created:
- Template:Evilunveiled - second version (first version was created by Deceptive) was co-created by myself and Cobalt. Added in all the articles manually from the category of the same name. I did all the hard work, where Cobalt just copy pasted some shit.
Users who got mad by my blazing skillz
- User:BobSmytheworthy - Mikemikev sock.
- User:G0t hats
- User:Gekkaneko - actually wrote a DeviantART journal about it.
- User:Xxelectric-hybridxx - sockpuppet which bitched on the comments of journal above.
- User:Phobos - former sysop so 2x bonus
- User:LuIzKiller - User actually impersonated me for previously banning him.
- User:LuIzKiIler - and again.
- User:LulzKilIer - third time.
- User:LulzKillIer - 4th.
- User:Dontbeunfunny - bawwed after I made one revert.
- User:JonDonnis - wanted ED traffic so bad, bitched at me and .
- [Place any Nate Spidgewood account here].
- [Place any Atlantid account here].
Hipcrime cause i'm too nice
won the Vox Dramatica prize in February of 2017.
They've been recognized for their exceptional editing skills, and promise to display it proudly for times to come.