Anyone asking for donations to pay the server bills is trying to scam you.
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
- Conrad, you are a habitual crook who lies about everything. You're now screaming and yammering about an opinion I expressed 24 hours ago, which you replied to at the time, and which I haven't mentioned since. As it happens, there's an *ahem* interesting explanation for your *ahem* "ALIBI" for November 12, 2013. You can read it on the EDF thread. Perhaps you have already read it, and that's why you're kicking up a distraction about something else. Who knows.
- Speaking of "getting over" oneself, which one of us is it that prances around wearing make-believe medals for things they never did, and injuries they didn't receive, in places they have never visited? Сидецар 21:38, 5 February 2018 (EST)
- "Don't cross me, faggot, and I mean that. This is your last warning, because I'm not going to put up with your stupid accusations that I'm conspiring to steal ED any longer, or that I'm lying about trying to steal something."
- Good luck, I'm behind 7 FOIAs. Сидецар 07:46, 6 February 2018 (EST)
- PS: You know that talking to yourself is the first sign of madness, right?
- I could indeed FOIA your records, I suppose. But the Privacy Act means that lots of details would not be released to me (a non-relative of yours) without your express written permission - and you aren't going to provide that, are you? (Even if you were, it would mean the military telling you my IRL name to gain your consent. This would be unwise of me, because you are a serial frivolous and vexatious litigant). Also, it would take at least 20 business days, and - knowing what FOIA can be like, probably much longer, as in months if not years. But you already know all this of course. The trademark "Conrad Rockenhaus FOIA Challenge" is just another of your time-wasting distractions designed to put the onus on your critics to prove that you are a liar. Since we already know you are an out-and-out liar anyway, why should anyone bother to take you up on this nonsense? Сидецар 11:52, 6 February 2018 (EST)