Anyone asking for donations to pay the server bills is trying to scam you.
Before leaving a message please make sure you have a full understanding of the importance of BOFA.
- 1 Could you delete something
- 2 Most noble and powerful sysop whose name, when spoken can shatter mountains and dry up the oceans
- 3 How can I help ED?
- 4 embedding video mp4
- 5 RE: deleted page revisions
- 6 GG
- 7 Can I change my name?
- 8 Hi
- 9 Steve Stephens
- 10 Message
- 11 Please help
- 12 IRC
- 13 Re:
- 14 Ray Gordon DMCA
- 15 IP Check User
- 16 RE: hey
- 17 Renee DMCAs
- 18 Made Donation
- 19 SiteNotice
- 20 A problem regarding one of the articles
- 21 Illegal Shit
- 22 Maybe There Should Be A Limit On New Article Creation?
- 23 Hiya
- 24 Wiki mods
- 25 NVM
- 26 For My Own Protection
- 27 two quick questions
- 28 RandomSelection
- 29 Images
- 30 Rewrote Hero
- 31 Question
- 32 Transformers
- 33 Hi
- 34 Check User
- 36 Conrad Rockenhaus
Could you delete something
I saw I spelled Reconquista wrong. Could you delete the page where I spelled it Roconquista?
Most noble and powerful sysop whose name, when spoken can shatter mountains and dry up the oceans
How can I help ED?
- Read ED:101, ED:STYLE and start by fixing spelling and grammar errors in articles. Check RC for new edits. It will be obvious what needs fixing after not too long. --Mantequilla (talk) 19:20, 29 August 2014 (EDT)
embedding video mp4
I heard that we could now do it or something in terms of uploading videos here, if so can you tell me how please thanks cause it would improve the gab article without torba getting buttmad and dmcaing YouTube. (talk) 20:12, 23 January 2017 (EST)
- TBH I am not 100% sure, you can check out the embed in this page and maybe it will work with mp4. It definitely works with webm though. I would ask junius, he seems the most knowledgeable about wiki markup. You will have to upload it somewhere, I am pretty sure google drive will work. If you can't find anywhere let me know. --Mantequilla (talk) 20:18, 23 January 2017 (EST)
RE: deleted page revisions
Okay, thanks for letting me know. --JuniusThaddeus 22:28, 23 January 2017 (EST)
We are now at 14,000+ articles. - (Al Gore) 09:29, 17 February 2017 (EST)
ur nice faggit - (Al Gore) 17:16, 4 March 2017 (EST)
Can I change my name?
can you brief me on what happened to the site and shit - (Al Gore) 01:35, 23 March 2017 (EDT)
- Came out really good, read it yesterday. --Mantequilla (talk) 16:00, 19 April 2017 (EDT)
- yeah, he asked me if i wanted to help and i just expanded it a bunch to what it was, i thanked him for making the article since i was going to do it earlier than that but i got lazy -Bee tee gee 16:02, 19 April 2017 (EDT)
I sent you a PM on the forum. --JuniusThaddeus 15:40, 3 May 2017 (EDT)
Please response to my latest PM. I'm depending on you. I'm sorry. --JuniusThaddeus 19:53, 6 May 2017 (EDT)
- In other words someone posted your name on the Internet, you got irrationally butt mad and started fucking up the wiki with your vanity fueled revenge. Sorry, not sorry, we post people's names on nearly every other article on the wiki, that's not doxxing and the site isn't meant to be your personal vanity troll shield. You shouldn't be dishing it out to people as an admin if you can't even handle the most benign forms of playful shit bickering. --Mimkrys (talk) 11:00, 7 June 2017 (EDT)
Ray Gordon DMCA
I'm curious as to what was in his DMCA take-down, mostly because... well, there's not really anything to DMCA for. There are only two pictures in his article, one of which is a mug shot, so he definitely can't claim ownership over that and the other is a screen capture from a publicly posted YouTube video in, essentially, a critique article, so he can't actually claim ownership over that either.
If someone sends you a blatantly fraudulent DMCA take-down you should file a federal criminal complaint against them through the FBI. Because it very much is a federal felony. Even if they don't choose to act on it you should still do it because, eventually, if enough people do it, they will take action. Better to try and sew the seeds of justice than just letting the soil go to rot. --Mimkrys (talk) 08:29, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
IP Check User
User:ChildRapistOhChrist - Was this user from the Connecticut area? Apparently some investigators believe this to be the account of the faggot Sandy Hook shooter. - (Al Gore) 20:17, 12 June 2017 (EDT)
- Sorry account hasn't edited in longer than the amount of time that we keep IP's --Mantequilla (talk) 04:51, 13 June 2017 (EDT)
- Then that's one mystery we need the Hardy boys on. - (Al Gore) 09:14, 13 June 2017 (EDT)
Were those from her? Because if they are, they're fraudulent. Copyright is inherent to the photographer, not the subject. Further those pictures were also uploaded to her FaceBook account and, as per FB's ToS.... she no longer owns them. I'd like to file a counter claim if you don't mind, since I'm the one who uploaded them and since they fall under fair use. You can forward my personal information to her and if she wants she can then pursue legal action against me. --Mimkrys (talk) 05:18, 25 June 2017 (EDT)
- For further clarification, not only does my use fall under the de minimis doctrine of Fair Use, she likewise uploaded the photos to FaceBook and, as per their ToS...
- She has no right to control the public use of said photos since she specifically set them to "public" instead of "private". --Mimkrys (talk) 06:10, 25 June 2017 (EDT)
Here are the specific links on FB, settings are all set to "public" (also took screen captures in case she attempts to remove them)...
Any DMCA she gave you is fraudulent and I'd like to file a counter-claim, since I'm the one who uploaded them to Encyclopedia Dramatica. Go ahead and give her my full dox, I'll be more than happy to end her in court. --Mimkrys (talk) 06:27, 25 June 2017 (EDT)
- Don't let it be said though that I'm not willing to compromise. Here's a lovely alternative version presented by the Internets...
- I mean, if the original is goign to be ~so~ much of a problem for her I am willing to compromise. :D
- --Mimkrys (talk) 10:05, 25 June 2017 (EDT)
- To be honest the modified versions are a LOT more fun...
- Thinkin maybe I'll add in a dead fetus layin on the ground next. --Mimkrys (talk) 16:44, 26 June 2017 (EDT)
- VERY incorrect. Can you send me a copy of the DMCA take-down request, I'd like to pursue a potential civil litigation case against her on my own behalf (after I send her a cease and desist order). Normally that's how it works... someone uploads content, a person makes a DMCA claim, then the other person can file a counter-claim and then you basically act as an information exchange, giving the uploader a copy of the DMCA takedown and the copyright claimant a copy of the uploaders personal details... that way me and them can hash it out in court if we like, apart from ED, which is actually protected from litigation under Title II of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. Â § 511). I also need a copy of that DMCA take-down so I can file a federal criminal complaint against her with the FBI for filing fraudulent DMCA claims. --Mimkrys (talk) 17:33, 26 June 2017 (EDT)
She's the reason why the holocaust needs to finally exist - (Al Gore) 04:53, 27 June 2017 (EDT)
I made a donation to your defense fund and I was wondering if you could send a thank you to Chris Chan for the donation on his twitter account @CWCSonichu for shits and giggles. Hagibor (`talk) 19:02, 1 July 2017 (EDT)
- lol for sure, will do. --Mantequilla (talk) 19:07, 1 July 2017 (EDT)
Are you interested in shilling that cause for a few days? - (Al Gore) 04:42, 12 July 2017 (EDT)
- I liked it better when it was called "The Blue Ribbon Campaign"... you know, like, TWENTY YEARS ago! I'm pretty sure they don't need ED though, I mean they've already got the EFF and every major litigating civil rights entity in America backing them... and they've been doing it continuously for, again, like twenty fuckin years. Even if they managed to pass some new bill or law... it wouldn't matter much because the EFF, the ACLU, etc, etc would all instantly file legal injunctions, it would go before the Supreme Court... and then it'd be flushed in about 6 to 12 months. They have done this same old song and dance soooo many times and in soooo many different forms... the CDA... COPA... COICA... SOPA... PIPA... CISPA... same old shit, different acronym! --Mimkrys 07:10, 12 July 2017 (EDT)
- Yeah sorry we have so much shit up there already and we can't distract from the lawsuit fiundraiser :( --Mantequilla (talk) 16:27, 12 July 2017 (EDT)
A problem regarding one of the articles
I have a problem regarding one of your articles. Could I address you here about this? I have substantial evidence that one of the articles on your site is basically a manipulated smear attempt at several innocent people rather than criticism of the person in question. If you are willing to hear me out I would like to show evidence and tell the entire story. I can show facebook profiles and other evidence for my claims.--Cb1 (talk) 08:24, 16 July 2017 (EDT)
You got some stupid mallet head making "personal army" requests, asking ED users to hack the accounts of a person they wrote an article about...
Looks like a blatant attack article to me, even beyond the attempts to use ED to encourage illegal acts against them. --Mimkrys 10:03, 28 July 2017 (EDT)
Maybe There Should Be A Limit On New Article Creation?
This idiot alone has made dozens upon dozens of new pages and new page redirects just in the past month alone, most of which are just... blatant nonsense filled with dozens of categories and templates...
Which looks like he might be trying to muck up the templates themselves by filling them up with garbage articles.
Some also seem to be blatant attack articles...
And some of them it seems like he's using as a means of promoting/spamming random/crap YouTube channels...
And some of them are just redirects to existing articles where he uses the name of a person he doesn't like...
Or just random/nonsense redirects...
Oh and cartoon child porn, he's also been uploading that...
Forgot to mention, this doesn't even include the damage/mucking up he's done to articles he didn't create himself.
I'm pretty sure his only intention is to try and fuck the wiki all up under the flimsy guise of "I'm helping!"... like Ralph from The Simpsons. --Mimkrys 03:07, 3 August 2017 (EDT)
It's called Shadow Vandalism. Wrote about this guy few mo ago. -LIOD 05:19, 3 August 2017 (EDT)
- I'm away for a few days, only have my phone. Message one of the other admins and tell them to ban him and delete the pages, direct them to where I said to do it here. --Mantequilla (talk) 10:03, 3 August 2017 (EDT)
- I think there's actually more, I was too tired to go through his entire article creation history last night. I'll try and go through it all later unless someone else wants to do it. There's also all the damage he's done to article he didn't create, mostly adding dozens of different templates and series to existing articles. --Mimkrys 13:44, 3 August 2017 (EDT)
There's this user called "Germancartoons" that keeps editing my Ed Edd n Eddy page with unfunny jokes. Can you do something about it? — Preceding comment added by Seenit45 (talk • contribs), who is too much of a fucking retard to sign their own posts. IT'S FOUR TILDES (
~~~~), NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!
If you can set up some mods that allow for meta editing again and pageviews, that would be kick ass and would help get some of our most recent topical pages at the top of google search again. - (Al Gore) 04:03, 15 August 2017 (EDT)
I rewrote it...
--Mimkrys 17:12, 15 August 2017 (EDT)
For My Own Protection
I'm letting you know about this publicly (also sent you an e-mail)...
Should you want to use ED as a means of inciting a riot on behalf of The Daily Stormer, that's your own business, I'm just publicly pointing out that I have nothing to do with it, nor do I condone it in any way whatsoever... you know, in the event that someone winds up dead (again) and everyone starts pointing fingers.
I'm not sure what your plan is if CloudFlare suddenly dumps ED on a whim, but you might want to give it some thought. There are quite a number of Daily Stormer users or this site, one of which you made an admin (you know who I'm talking about) and ever since their shit went down they've been flocking over to ED as an alternative Daily Stormer. I know you're busy with other shit and all, but you really should deal with this now before it blows up in your face. --Mimkrys 20:43, 28 August 2017 (EDT)
- I don't want anything to do with that mess. If anything we should just be documenting the drama surrounding it, not advertising for them. --Mantequilla (talk) 04:58, 30 August 2017 (EDT)
two quick questions
I was wondering, in a couple months when I get better, can I get the Title Court Jew. It means, absolutely nothing and holds no power but Is given to appease a favored Jewish family that loans money to royalty. BTW, the Jewish family doesn't walk away empty handed, they're usually given the primo position of tax collector, but we don't need that cuz I will turn into an evil Jew. Let's see, Monequilla says taxes are 10% so I'll charge15%.
If you get the chance, can you check the cat-girl rule 34 I put on the Sick Fuckery page. To me it looks ok, the girl looks old enough plus it's censored, but I'd like a second check. I don't want to get banned again cuz I love this place.
There are some images that would probably increase the lulz value of my Clarissa article, but they're technically lolicon (although a couple of them are MS Paint quality shit art). What exactly is the current policy on this? I know that babyfuck is still on the wiki, and I know I've seen some pics of real underage lolcows with dicks shooped into their mouths.
I remember that the old, Girlvinyl era ED had a decent amount of this type of stuff, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I don't want to post anything that could get the site into deeper shit. — GirlOnInternet 17:46, 2 September 2017 (EDT)
- Well the last time this came up we decided this was the best approach...
- Basically add in Blockatiel or censor boxes... I like using the later because you can add snarky messages over the top, like how DeviantArt supports pedophilia. --Mimkrys 22:37, 2 September 2017 (EDT)
That'll be 3 cents or one diseased, North Korean whore. I'll take the loss and mail you the stamp so you can mail me the check.
Would you rather have donations through Hatreon or your paypal. Sent donation to paypal
- Yes paypal for sure. Hatreon is monthly which is good but paypal is instant. If you want to donate monthly I think I can set up a reminder to send an invoice monthly. --Mantequilla (talk) 18:55, 7 November 2017 (EST)
You owe me a thanks for updating The Transformers page because I sat through Transformers 5. I literally had nothing to do the day I rented it and still consider it a waste of my time. Let me put it this why, I wish the MIB mind eraser existed to I can erase those 150 minutes from my memory.
Hooked you up, check your paypal
Can you check and see if this is one of Al Gore's sock accounts...
Also any other sock accounts he might have had on ED would be good to point out.
Mostly to see if there's any more potentially "hidden messages" like this one...
...if it is one of his socks he may have been under the delusion that he was going to magically "come back to life" and... I dunno... haunt people or some shit.
Oh, also, do you mind if I publicly share some of the private e-mail conversations we've had regarding Al Gore's edits on the wiki? Specifically stuff I recommended removing, like that one PotN where he was attempting to incite a riot. --Mimkrys 11:50, 29 December 2017 (EST)
Can you please view this discussion? Some guy named Conrad Rockenhaus is running around Wikipedia, changing links, and claiming to have "insider knowledge". Can you please confirm whether or not he is affiliated with the operations of this site? He has a history of self-promotional lying: He claims to be a "disabled combat veteran" but isn't really one. You might need to take action against the domains he possess. --JuniusThaddeus (talk) 09:06, 19 January 2018 (EST)
- Rockenhaus claims that you sent an Email. I haven't received it. I just changed my Email address. If he's telling the truth, can you please resend the Email? --JuniusThaddeus (talk) 21:04, 19 January 2018 (EST)
- He sent an e-mail to me, but only to ask me not to end the guy outright... but in any event he only has about three days at most, which is about how long it will take for GoDaddy to flush the domain, depending on how many complaints they've gotten listing it as a phishing scam. So whatever he has planned he's got a very tight window. --Mimkrys 21:39, 19 January 2018 (EST)
Well, there's a ton of confusion right now. People are making accusations against you, and I'm not entirely sure of what to think, since you haven't provided your side of the story yet. You have helmed ED since 2012, and I imagine that bearing near total responsibility for ED can be extremely difficult. I don't want to see you ostracized from the site after all of the trouble you been through to keep ED alive, but it's impossible to say anything in your defense when I don't have any idea about what's going on. If you want to Email me, you can do so. --JuniusThaddeus (talk) 20:33, 21 January 2018 (EST)