Vandalize.us, formerly known as Vandal CORP (url dropped by registrar for abuse and massive fail) is a website where vandals meet up to wreak havoc on other websites. It is another leet organization of 13-year-old boys unleashing the power of the edit button and third-rate crapflooding upon the Internet. Group members claimed that their leader was Fox McCloud.
It gained popularity among the Counterstrike and IGN.com crowd after their assault on Wikichan, but they have turned tail and are currently sucking cocks. Conspiracy theories suggest that said vandals had their computer privileges taken away.
A list of well-known websites they took down through e-Terrorism.
- http://www.davetronz.com (2007)
- http://www.dragaonballcentral.com (2004)
- http://www.spirit-gun.net (2006)
- http://www.dranet.com (2004)
- http://www.hallmark.com (temporarily)
- http://www.dbzgameinfo.com (2004)
- http://www.skynet-tech.com (2004)
Note that most of these sites are hardly worth mentioning as taking them down is actually a sign of weakness. LOL, "HARDCORE"
is currently was under heavy raids. Most of their images have been replaced with boo. Not that this is a particularly notable achievement, since Wikichan is so poorly coded and anyone with actual moderating powers is never online, that everyone and their retarded grandmother could do it.
Some contributions by vandalize.us include:
- Willi on wheels
- Will on wheels returns
- Willy on wheels returns again
- Alot of images have been changed to this
- lol @ mass vandals attacking wikichan
As of Last Thursday, VandalCorp had ceased vandalism attempts on Wikichan. Sometime afterwards, their vandalize.us website was taken down, and a few days later, killthisfaggot.com, a related website, was unplugged as well.
- Vandalism - The hobby these guys really suck at.
- Ultraviolet News Network - Different retards, same idea.
- Vandalize.us - Lol url dropped.