- Web IRC
Viacom AKA Viacum (pronounced "Vie-ya-com" and is named for a Latin word meaning "kill your parents") is a media conglomerate created at least 100 years ago by CBS and Jews to put TV shows like All In The Family in syndication. Because leftards watched the show every week, Viacom got their money (and therefore power) and eventually bought out MTV, Paramount Pictures, the Spongebob Channel, and even their creator, CBS. Last Thursday, Viacom spun off their network TV stations and other boring shit into CBS Corporation, while Viacom itself kept the real moneymakers like cable TV and movies. Hahah, CBS got pwned.
Sumner Murray Rothstein (aka Sumner Redstone, because he doesn't want you to know he's a Jew), head of Viacom, considers himself a "liberal Democrat", but in 2004 he said he supported George W Bush because “I vote what’s good for Viacom. I vote, today, Viacom.” This is either yet another example of classic big media hypocrisy, or it means Viacom just wanted Bush so they could have a big conservative establishment to bash on their tarded teen-oriented channels.
In the end, Viacom is basically another hypocrite business, hiding behind the facade of being on the side of "the people" by catering to certain markets, particularly the teen angst one...but God forbid someone should want to pay tribute to their favorite shit Nicktoon with an AMV, or worse, post one of their old production logos for educational purposes on YouTube. (In fact, I am not exaggerating the fact that the latter seems to be considered worse than the former.)
Complete list of stuff Viacom owned (or used to)
As well as the fandoms they are responsible for, those bastards. Viacom started out as "Metromedia" in the 1970s, just a few TV stations and a production company that made boring shows like Mike Douglas. Redstone took over and built it into a massive conglomerate with control over 20% of all television programming in America. Thanks a lot you old fuck.
- All in the Family (now distributed by Sony)
- Cold Case
- Big Bang Theory
- Everybody Loves Raymond
- American Big Brother
- The Price Is Right (see also Golden Road.net)
- CBS now owns Star Trek and are making a new series for 2018, prepare to gag and puke and speak Klingon
MTV networks - Not just made of MTV which no longer even has "Music", but also VH1 (which is supposed to be MTV for old people, but thanks to their 1980s obsession, it's main audience is emo teenagers who buy Ninja Turtles T-shirts at Hot Topic and think they're really learning about the decade they were barely around for, if they ever were), Nickelodeon (target audience: kids. Actual audience: pedophiles, stoners, and fags), Spike TV (Target audience: men. NO BITCH, YOU AIN'T WATCHING CSI RERUNS WITH ME! GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME DINNER!), Logo (the fag channel), CMT (the redneck channel), Comedy Central (like I said, audience is full of liberals and lots of other people who don't know what real comedy is), and TV Land (lame old-ass sitcom channel).
- Danny Phantom
- Fairly Oddparents
- Beavis and Butthead
- Lazy Town - (see also Robbie Rotten)
- KaBlam! (until they got lazy and started cutting foreign shit they didn't own)
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Invader Zim
- My Life As A Teenage Robot
- The Loud House
- Jimmy Neutron
- Doug until it was pwned by Disney
- The Angry Beavers
- MST3K was on Comedy Central until it was pwned by the Sci-Fi Channel
- The Daily Show
- The Colbert Report
- Heeb vomit like Sarah Silverman and The Nightly Show
- Brickleberry and Tosh.0
- Mind of Mencia
- Inside some SJW shitlord cunt hac- err, I mean... Amy Sc- Schumer
- South Park
- The Tom Green Show (who?)
- Clone High
- Jersey Shore (yet, it's cancelled.)
- Rocko's Modern Life
- And of course, the ultimate in faggy nostalgia, The Ren and Stimpy Show.
BET - Television for nigras.
Showtime Networks - Y'know, it's kinda like HBO, except it's not. Yeah, just another buncha pay TV networks you gotta pay extra for just to see the boobs and swearing you can't see on basic cable. Don't bother shelling out all that money if you really wanna see shit like The L Word. It'll be on DVD in about a week anyway.
Paramount Pictures - Was once a proud maker of sophisticated classics such as Sunset Boulevard (1950) (although this has now been ruined thanks to the gay community thinking they can do a good impression of the old lady in the film). Latest release: Jackass Number Two.
- School of Rock and Nacho Libre
- Grease and Saturday Night Fever
- Friday the 13th - oshit, they're making a fuckin' reboot?
- Indiana Jones - Disney has that body pillow now.
- The Godfather
- The Italian Job
- Paranormal Activity
- Beverly Hills Cop
- Tomb Raider (Angelina Jolie's large boobs float with by ignoring gravity...
and who cares if these two movies are based on the video game franchises, I'm sure they'll make a third one.DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS, a reboot is happening.)
- Napoleon Dynamite
Iron Man(owned by Marvel, now Disney's bitch since 2009)
- Breakfast at Tiffany's
- Crocodile Dundee
- Road Trip and Eurotrip
- Rat Race and Zoolander
- Top Gun, Mission Impossible, and War of the Worlds
- Michael Bay's Transformers (milked since 2009, teenagers see those films, nobody gives a shit about these movies anymore...)
- Star Trek (TV rights transferred to CBS, it's ALL THE SAME FUCKING COMPANY ANYWAY)
- G.I. Joe
- Mighty Mouse
- RIIIIIIIIDGE RACEEEEER!!! - Everyone who talks bad about this game on JewTube like jubeisaotome did will get his ass sued.
- Your Mom
- Tom Cruise - Not anymore LOL.
- Hal Turner
- That one time Justin Bieber was endorsed?
It was rumored for a while that they owned 50% of SEGA!, which would have made them also responsible for the furry faggotry of the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom, but it turned out to be just another case of Wikipedia being fucking liars again. Wait, Wikipedia always lies.
The V of Doom
Hey fucko! The main article is at Closing Logos Wiki!
Back when the internets were just starting to get popular, a group of fat nerdy aspies with no life formed the Closing Logo Group and discussed those little bits of production company animation at the end of TV shows that normal (SANE) people don't care about. Many of these people remembered Viacom's old distribution logo in which a giant, purple cardboard V zooms up at the camera accompanied by a cheap, threatening synthesizer jingle. This, apparently, made the group members piss their pants as kids, so they called it the V of Doom. Never mind that it doesn't look like a V; more like a vagina, or a gay pride symbol, or a paper cup. Okay, maybe an evil paper cup. A vagina or gay pride symbol is probably more likely though since it turned all these people into fag pussies who videotape old, lame sitcoms to see if any old logos were kept on, and scream and cry if they weren't.
Since the Closing Logo Group was created in 1999, the V of Doom has been spread around like a meme to people who weren't even alive when it was used (the 70s). Look on any TV nostalgia board, and you'll find this conversation:
HOLY SHIT, VIACOM SUES JEWTUBE!
Viacom seems to think that the bastards at Google planned for YouTube to have lots of crap AMVs made from Viacom shows. In fact, they said "fuck those motherfuckers" and sued Google for buying YouTube. Google came right back with failing to make a profit on YouTube, ever, thus proving that they didn't gain at all from Viacom's supposed loss.
- Spongebob Squarepants
- TheMysteriousMrEnter - A schmuck-head who bitches about Viacom but is actually a bigger bitch than Viacom could ever hope to be.
- The Rise and Fall of Nickelodeon