|This article needs a serious clean up|
Vox's Posse may sound like a name for a furry gang that does gang rape everyday, but the reality is much more horrid than that. Vox's Posse, also known as Vox and xionzappa, possesses an ego so huge, it doesn't realize that even villains are not immune to the curse of cliches and cutouts made from butts and cocks munching away at pieces of paper decorated with his lovely face. Yes, we're calling it an it because it is into bunnies and feminine males with which it does... things. It loves sharing its vast repositories of knowledge with other voraphiles and barking orders around its playmates. And it will hunt you down if you don't follow its orders to the letter.
- 1 Notable Porn Stories
- 2 Roleplaying his way: It's the law
- 3 Chat Behavior
- 4 How does I count characters?
- 5 He's got no idea what he's talking about
- 6 He will attack you publicly and privately if you don't rp the way he tells you to
- 7 Joining the Fanclub
- 8 Things Vox's Posse Shoves up his Ass
- 9 Things You should Shove up Vox's Posse's Ass
- 10 Where you can find him
- 11 See Also
Notable Porn Stories
- Epsilon Side Story - Hope: Vox's Posse's first attempt to actually develop prey items as actual beings. However, it is really, really hard to sympathize with a furfag child, especially when their parents are retarded enough to trust a daycare center which probably has an anthro pedo raccoon that eats children with its cock employed as a daycare caretaker. Or maybe they sent their child to the daycare so the caretakers can have another child whore. The picture that's posted on the wall in the end is only there so Bags, the caretaker that ate the "sympathetic victim", can masturbate furiously. To believe someone commissioned him to use the same brain lapses in here is rather unbelievable.
- Epsilon Side Story - Marl's Fate: You don't really need a summary from us. Well, except for a quote:
—Vox's Posse, Epsilon Side Story - Marl's Fate
In other words, the commissioner basically paid for the honor of sucking Vox's Posse's cock.
- You cannot eat his characters.
- If you do, they must not die.
- However, you must die.
- You must be gullible.
- You must be horny.
- You must not fight, even while being raped.
- Only Vox's Posse is allowed to godmod.
- He finds people who do combat RPs with him laughable, but only because he can godmod his way through.
- Provide soft, tender penises of little kids, like in the picture to the left, taken from his photobucket profile.
Basically, rping with your friendly neighborhood Vox is simple. You sit there and get raped repeatedly, and then eaten. If you don't like that, he'll ask you why you're roleplaying with him. Chances are, you're a gullible piece of voraphilic shit he begged to roleplay with.
(If you missed them, go back and read over it again. There are exactly 3 logic fails hidden in that paragraph!)
Of course, if you do do what you're told and allow yourself to get raped and eaten, you can still anger the great Vox's Posse if you don't do exactly what he says. This is because you have no free will of your own. This guy, he's important. If you don't kiss his ass enough, he might just ridicule you publicly for not bowing to him.
And then, as if that's not bad enough, he will talk crap about you behind your back, even going so far as to mock his rape victim (the character you used to give him something to fuck). He's actually pretty infamous for saying nasty things to people in private after an rp, but we have yet to get a hold of any of these notes or chat transcripts because, well, everyone deletes theirs as not even vorefags have time for this guy's shit. But if you look at the section on the Suethor battle below, we can confirm that that spawned many hate filled exchanges in private.
Vox's Posse has only a few options of behavior on a chatroom. In an idle state, he will simply post repeated LFRP nonsense, generally stating that his current character is lounging around and looking sexy/cute/bored/hungry/whatever the hell he wants. Upon being approached, his behavior depends solely upon the literacy of the victim. If the person is capable of speaking decent English, he will be perfectly willing to RP with them, and will proceed to destroy their soul at the conclusion of the RP, regardless of whether they consented to such treatment or not. When called out on this, he will angrily declare that he does nothing that the other person asked for. Apparently, looking at Vox means you're just asking to have your soul destroyed. Note: every character profile includes a note that the character can "digest souls and reform prey." However, his characters never reform prey unless the prey is another of his own characters. Or a moderator.
For those people who fail to meet the literacy standards required to die at the hands of Vox's posse, he refuses to take the logical route and inform them that he is not interested, or to simply ignore them. Instead, he finds such LOLCREATIVE ways of ridding himself of unwanted furries as picking them up and placing them near someone else who is clearly trying to avoid them, or having a brain-damaged penguin row them into the middle of a lake and abandon them there under pretenses of treasure. Of course, anyone dumb enough to require this treatment immediately godmods their way back, anyway.
On a separate level are chat moderators and artists, whose legs Vox will hump on sight. These are completely immune to his usual reckonings on literacy (though his main bodyguard, Tristan Hawthorne, claims to be an English major). However, he doesn't care whether a person speaks more eloquently than Shakespeare or talks like a black person on crack if they can either protect him from scary people criticizing him, or draw him free pictures.
TL;DR Vox pisses off smart people, fails to deal with dumb people, and kisses the asses of mods and artists. A good way to troll him would be to pretend to actually seek an RP, and proceed to insist that what he's doing is wrong.
Although Vox's Posse has created a plethora of characters, you only need to know the one master template for all his sadistic villains: The self proclaimed ‘Sexiest fox-taur named Vox in the universe.’ Every vicious predator, like Vox, has a heart of gold underneath piles of fluff growling for your flesh. This is to make sure that when they devour you, they can give you a long, passionate fuck session before shoving you up their asses, which is the most preferred method. The second most common method is a strange form of docking where the predator shoves more than your cock inside his cock. The rarest method of them all, which appeals to most voraphiles is the classical snake-like eating style. The best part? You can't fight back! Of course, you're safe if you possess no morals. They love innocents.
Despite the cruelty of his villains, they end up saving people you should obviously care for. Everyone has the same set of morals, so even heartless psychopaths should care for nice, hard working people who don't get what they "deserve" in life. If you don't, you're worse than Vox: You don't even have feelings! It makes you wonder if Vox actually imagines about eating the people he saved. They are innocents, you know.
Recently, Vox's Posse revealed the most obvious thing ever, except for the fact that it turns out that everything takes place in or on his fursona. Of all the fursonas, even the unusual werejohncandy/grinch, why make it a world? Mr. Vox's Posse, as always, has a mindnumbing tale that YOU MUST LOVE:
—Vox's Posse, his journal
So if Vox is a wish-fulfillment device, then what are the characters that Vox saves? Why Vox's Posse, of course!
—Vox's Posse, revealing his sexual fantasy to be a damsel in distress
Isn't it ironic for his ego that he's inserted himself as both the damsel in distress and the tyrant in his little world?
He's got no idea what he's talking about
—Vox's Posse, not knowing that gods can control worlds and/or aspects and can earn their godhood
He will attack you publicly and privately if you don't rp the way he tells you to
What the hell do suethors, a serious critic, and a person who just wants some errors fixed so he can fap properly? They all disagree with Vox's Posse! Depending on which category you fall into, Vox's Posse will treat you in three different ways, each with a clear example:
- He will keep your comments unhidden and laugh at you behind his computer screen, since you actually think Vox is a character.
- He will call you a troll, if you don't remember every detail from stories about watching paint dry if you're a critic.
- Even if you're a fan of his works, he'll delete your comment if you find many faults in it because fans must love everything.
Battle of the Suethors
Nothing can rip your eyes, ears, or any other sensory organs out than a Suethor screaming about how powerful his/her/its character is. When you take two Suethors and combine it with the faggotry from voraphiles and furfags, the level of stupidity is astounding. Generationslayer, whom already got into another nerd fight with another equally retarded tartlet, just had to run into the all-powerful Vox as his new sparring mate. Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for them, they just couldn't decide who has the bigger, meaner, nicer self-insert, as seen below.
Not only that, their little clash provides us with a subtle, but direct example of how Vox's Posse responds to dislike. As you read the picture, notice the calmness of Vox's Posse if you say his work is good before saying it sucks. (See picture 1)
A little more recently, a person decided to ask Vox various questions in detail about his story and the various pitfalls that even a horny reader would notice if s/he wasn't a furry. Some of the highlights from their conversation are here, where Vox reveals several disturbing things in his mentality and his stories:
- He admits that Vox is basically wallpaper in his world, and then says the stories are about watching Vox.
- He thinks protecting your tools only so that you can use them later is duality.
- He says he knows the other person hadn't read his stories because there's no logic in them.
- He believes trolls are people who don't remember his stories, even though his stories are about a guy he admits to being basically as interesting as paint drying.
By blocking like a 13 year old girl, Vox's Posse admitted to pedophilia, on levels comparable with both Micheal Jackson and Pedobear. The pedo says that as long as it's imaginary, it's not wrong, and refers to more pictures than the one we found. In conclusion, Vox's Posse is a sick little hussy who wants to plug his ass with kids.
A fellow voraphile attempted to give honest critique to Vox's Posse, hoping he would fix errors so obvious it prevented the reviewer from masturbating. Before reading the original review, you may want to skim the story where the review used to be. The original review, which was deleted by Vox's Posse, is right here:
I've read some of your work, particularly the Epsilon stories, and formed a general review of them. I'm not sure where to post this, but I guess I'll post here, the first story I read from you.
Now, while your narration provides a solid view of what the reader sees, your content is lacking. And when I say lacking, that is an understatement. Here's why:
- Information dump at the beginning: You're guilty of it. This treats the readers as if they are stupid. It is better for them to "explore" the world by having bits of info being released to them, giving them a stronger emotional hook to bite.
- The society structure: Is way out of balance. If you're aiming for the prey to be extinct, go for it! Keep it that way! But at that rate, the preds would die since they can't seem to consume normal food. The prey should be very capable of fighting back since they do all the hard work, while the preds are only in the "prestigious" positions: positions that involve sitting. Also, is Law 29 needed? Your stories already describe them as helpless, and even if the prey were helpless, the preds would still go extinct due to their lack of self-discipline (this is very similar to the spending habits of Americans in the 1920s, which eventually pushed them into the Great Depression). It's implied that the predators do not need to eat to live because when they eat, they get fat. Fat is formed on creatures when they have extra energy they cannot expend.
Recommended history examples to help:
- Due to the amount of corruption, you may want to examine the Industrial Age for good examples of this.
- You may also want to study Marxism too, since the governmental policies seem akin to this.
- Also, consider examining the citizens when the Prohibition was still around: people in Epsilon shouldn't be trusting the government if it's run by predators, let alone a day-care.
- 1920s, as already stated previously
- The character design: Obviously shows that it is your wish fulfilment mechanism. For one, all of your predators have the ability to digest souls for no reason. Vox gets to rule with an iron fist with no one opposing him, even though the prey items do have a chance (see item 2). Dizzy is an suck-up solely made for Vox, and it's in a typical role: a girlfriend. Your characters can reform prey, but due to your preferences, it rarely ever happens. Not to mention, the villains seem sadistic for the same reasons (which could bore the reader). Either strip that power or actually implement it. Also, your characters are far too based on your personal life (see Damien or Sparky). This is a mistake amateur and/or beginning writers make a lot.
- Get out more. Girls don't mindlessly praise their boyfriends.
- Don't make too many characters that are based off of your personal preferences or life in great quantity. I honestly wouldn't mind if there were one or two, but there's about 10 or so.
- Remove Vox's ability to alter reality and replace it with something else or make it actually backfire. What's the point of ruling over anything when he has as much power as that?
- Altering reality should actually not work due how it works (given the information in the story):
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=174834 <-- Your first comment in there, particularly this sentence: He can control the reality of his being. Notice the his part of it. That would imply he could only alter the reality of himself, but that's another story. Anyway, this "box" isn't just in three dimensions, but would also have to extend to time since it has to encompass all of his being (the fourth being time). Any sudden change in reality might cause this "box" to break or collapse. So if you thought "I must make myself bigger fast" and used this method to grow, you'd break this "box" instantly.
- Consequent [Too much, even if it worked properly!]: If Vox abuses his power too much (which he does, due to the stories you write), his body should've mutated beyond belief and he should NOT be able to perceive reality normally, like others do.
- See the era recommendations for making your characters more believable.
- The world residents: Do not make sense. Near the beginning, you state this:
<snip about Sparky> Even if they had, he was such a small meal that they likely would have left him be. ^If that's the case, wouldn't the prey class citizens end up being his size at this rate? Since the preds prefer bigger meals? And what are Pokemon doing here? I honestly can't see why or how Pokemon got in here or play a crucial part in your stories. Also, another case of world residents not making sense: Unless Sparky got one very angry, he knew he didn't need to worry. Unfortunately for him, the defense mechanism that most pikachus could rely on, their low current of electricity, didn't seem to work in Epsilon. ^Stop raping Pokemon. Pikachus, Raichus, and Pichus...ANY Pokemon can kill them if they output enough electricity...unless Sparky's a baby...meaning he's a Pichu. But he's not. See item 2 for more about society.
If this non-offensive review met all the criteria for the "Vox's Posse Cleanup," it makes you wonder how many similar comments got deleted. No wonder why there's a dearth of comments on the fap material: it's just that horrible.
Upon discovering his article, he registered under the name Xionzappa and deleted fucking everything. Of course, this isn't just out of butthurt: it's just him controlling his insignificant speck of the universe. In fact, his edits to his article prove his journal to be correct on a far more sad scale:
This thoroughly explains his recent remarks to one of his friends:
—Vox's Posse, saying that because people only care about his stories
If you really want to know to more about what Vox's Posse felt from the usual butthurt, here's the furfag's reasons.
—Vox's Posse, not caring about his article
Joining the Fanclub
Vox is a very picky roleplayer, and therefore restricts himself to a small circle of extremely verbose, loyal friends. However, even the most verbose and loyal aren't guaranteed his eternal friendship. The only people to whom Vox's friendship is guaranteed are the moderators he can come crawling to whenever someone criticizes him and any artist who is willing to draw free pictures of his characters on demand. In fact, though he claims to keep very high standards with the people who he is willing to roleplay with, he will make an exception for anyone who falls into the previous two categories; artists, admins and moderators. Furthermore, even the most literate and loyal friends he has are liable to be tossed aside as soon as he grows bored with them, unless they serve one of the two aforementioned purposes. Yes, even the ones who are ready and willing to play a group of frightened, crying children for Vox to shove up his self-righteous ass.
Some members of the Club
- Sparky the chu
- Tristan Hawthorne
- Tsumi the moogle
- A long list of mods whose asses he kisses in exchange for exemption from rules and other special treatment
- A long list of artists whose asses he kisses in exchange for free pics
- Anyone who buys one of his Jew
- Your mom
- You, you sick fuck
Things Vox's Posse Shoves up his Ass
Vox's Posse just loves shoving things up his ass. Here's a list of some of his favorite things... to shove up his ass that is:
- Philosophy textbooks
- Negative opinions
- Voraphiles (Note: These are not people)
- Suggest that certain characters should have died and that there was no point in them living.
- Say Vox is boring and you wished the story had been about anyone else.
- Insinuate that you know of or have created a character who could take him in a fight.
- Try to find a deeper meaning in his porn masterpiece.
- Call Vox nothing more than a porn star.
- Tell him Damien should not have lived because Vox has a taste for bunny boys.
- Call him out on his sucking up.
- Tell him that his writing is atrocious
- Say you don't like fatal vore.
- Mention that Vox doesn't have a real personality and that he's just inconsistent.
- Criticize him for him stating "You shouldn't agree with Vox!", yet he rabidly defends Vox.
- Ask why he likes to shove shit up his ass.
- Call Vox an obvious self-insert.
- Ask him to make characters that can actually fight him.
- Ask him why he created a world made of butthurt just so he could have emo porn fantasies.
- Point out that nothing in his world makes sense and "Vox did it" is a cop out.
- Mention that "Vox" means "Powerful voice" and not power like Vox's Posse thinks it does.
- Ask him why people in his world use candles since anything with less voltage than a Pikachu doesn't work.
- Point out the obvious friend-drops.
- Ask him how Sparky's or Strega's cock tasted.
- Ask him why anyone gives two shits about Vox's island when even Vox's Posse admits it's a shit hole.
- Tell him that he's just as big a hypocrite as Vox.
- Ask why doesn't Vox eat innocents that aren't from his place, even though he loves the taste of them in general.
- Ask him why he decided to put the Fuhrer in as a furfag on four legs.
- Bring up "With great power comes great responsibility" in an argument.
- Offer to end Vox's world by smashing the author's head in.
- Refer to older stories he clearly ripped this shit off from.
- Attempt to engage him in a philosophical debate.
Where you can find him
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (probably inactive)
- MSN: email@example.com
- AIM: xionzappa (most active IM protocol)
- Yahoo: evilaisha20000
- Vox's Posse Eka's
- His characters
- Vox's Posse's blanking account
- All the Vox porn you could ever fap to without reading
- It's inactive, but he uses it to make comments.
- Vox's Posse on StudioKaiju
- Vox's Posse on Mugen Guild
- Vox's Posse's Photobucket (Private)
- Vox's Posse's Photobucket (Public)
- Vox's Posse on 1Up, confirmed by this post
- His bestest friend, Sparky the Chu. Be sure to drop by and give him a visit.
- BLANKING IN PROGRESS
- Mary Sue
- Mind control
- Questionable logic
- Recolor without the colors!
- Unwarranted Self-Importance
Vox's Posse is part of a series on
Visit the Furfaggotry Portal for complete coverage.
Vox's Posse is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.