- Web IRC
Avatar accounts are created by cowardly little fucktards that have no lives, no skill, no talent, and only have an ability to throw shit and cause drama. The main purpose of these accounts is to be used by trolls for mockery, harassment, and insults.
How An Avatar Account Gets Named
The name is created by taking the account name, or something very close to it, of the target of the trolls obsession, er, hatred, and suffixed with "Avatar". So if the target is "DramaLlama", then the Avatar channel name would be "DramaLlamaAvatar".
Similarities In Avatar Accounts
There are several similarities between all the currently known *Avatar accounts to make one believe they were all created by the same troll.
- All contain the following text in the description box: 'Video Responses Are Automatically Approved'
- Account is always the first to post a comment to it's video with "1st comment"
- All are created in the same style:
- Static background pictures. Usually a still frame captured from the target's own videos
- Static face image lip synced to the voice
- Computer generated TTS voice
- Target account is the only one they are subscribed too.
Possible Software Used
- Stand Alone Text To Speech Software
- SAPI5 Voices
Examples Of Avatar Videos
Currently Known Avatar Accounts
Screen Shots Of CrazyTalk
- Text-To-Speech, or TTS for short, is computer software that converts text into audible speech. TTS Demo
- Sapi is a Windows interface which allows applications to output information in spoken form. Applications have to follow the rules of passing information to the Sapi speech engine in accordance to the specification defined by Microsoft. As the Sapi engine acts purely as voicing audio output is the requirement that any application that uses Sapi must use the Sapi interface correctly.
YouTube Avatars is part of a series on YouTube.