- Web IRC
- Trending Articles
- The Current Year
- ED in the News
- Donate to ED
- Advertise on ED
- ED Bookmarklet
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
ZenArcher is a white trash cowboy wanna-be who has become e-famous for his excruciating diatribes on YouTube. He is rarely seen wearing a shirt, presumably comfortable with his pasty flabby body, nor without some form of tobacco or his trademark cowboy hat. He likes to make long videotaped screeds about camwhores he is perving on and 'Karma Zen', which is the religion he invented and is followed by approximately 3 people, including himself.
A Plague on Youtube
ZenArcher likes to make videos just for the sake of making videos, whether he has something to say or not. Some of the vlogs he makes have a running time of over 20 minutes and feature nothing but himself staring at the screen like a moron, snorting every 5 seconds and acting like he is a messiah. It is evident that he spends at least 90% of his day on YouTube and during the other 10% of those 24 hours he is thinking about Youtube.
ZenArcher also goes by the name 'Poe'. This is because he is a pretentious fucktard with no real job or friends and needs to seem smart somehow. "Poe" ironically sees himself as a 'self-help' guru, despite being 50 years old, living at home with "mommy", divorced with four children and having no friends in real life. Regardless of his lack of intelligence and his penchant for making videos of things nobody cares about, most people on YouTube seem to generally like him, making him the bizarro-world opposite of Greg Solomon. One of his favorite subjects to talk about is 'balance', even though he is unable to balance a real job and his YouTubery at the same time.
He has since popped up on various other websites such as Stickam, Zaadz and wherever else and finally seems to be leaving Youtube the fuck alone. Thank the heavens.
Zen Archer vs. Greg Solomon
After a back and forth video battle with GregSolomon over copyright laws, Zen Archer decided that he'd had enough. He played the harassment card and claimed that YouTube emailed him, declaring support for his cause and promising action against Greg Solomon. Within a few days, Solomon debunked this claim in his own video and proved Zen Archer to be nothing more than a sopping pile of bullshit.
ZenArcher films himself shaving because he's a fucking idiot.
ZenArcher is a shirtless faggot.
OMG, soo wise!
Previous Video | Next Video
- ZenArcher's Blog
- ZenArcher on Stickam
- Zenarcher on Zaadz
- Zenarcher on Odeo
- Zenarcher's RSS feeds
- Zenarcher website about things no one cares about
- Get-balanced.org, where you too can find out how to fail at life (be sure to click the "home page" button)
- ugh...yet another motherfucking Zenarcher blog, this time on Wordpress
- ZenArcher & GregSolomon: Being Gay
- ZenArcher: The Gimp
ZenArcher is part of a series on YouTube.