Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax
—Lomax, divorced 7 times yet offers his useless relationships advice on Quora
Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax real name: Dennis George Lomax (his online pseudonym: Abd) is a overweight, short (5 ft 6?) lowlife internet harasser who apparently suffers from internet addiction disorder and has claimed to have been using the internet since the 1980s. For over three decades he's trolled countless websites and has been picking fights with people behind the safety of his keyboard. This has led him to be permanently banned from Wikipedia, RationalWiki, Wikiversity, Meta-Wiki, several forums and also globally blocked on all Wikimedia Foundation wikis for his online aggressive mental-midget behaviour. Lomax is one of only about 30 users to have received a global block, for severity of his abuse such as threats, cyber-stalking and doxing. He now laughably claims to be suing all the wikis that banned him.
Lomax is the owner of Cold Fusion Community, a batshit insane "institute" (only he is a member) that promotes cold fusion pseudoscience. Coldfusioncommunity.net is however primarily used by Lomax to continue harassing people he met on wikis and forums by posting defamation about them, as well as documenting his ongoing feuds. Most disturbing is large sections of Coldfusioncommunity.net are written in legal defence of paedophiles and Emil O. W. Kirkegaard who sickeningly wrote on his blog a "compromise" for paedophiles is to drug and rape sleeping children. He has also written several articles on his website defending neo-nazi Mikemikev.
Lomax's toxic internet history of trolling
- http://archive.is/E4YlW#selection-1009.0-1011.0 Personal Attacks from Daniel Lomax
- https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Abd "Abd has been banned by the Wikimedia Foundation from editing Wikimedia sites"
- https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/abd "Wikiversity is not your personal podium: persistent long term disruption"
- http://archive.is/frK3q "These vendetta's that you are pursuing are a large part of the reason why you can no longer participate at Wikiversity. Abd: your wv user talk page is now locked. You no longer have an "agenda" to pursue at Wikiversity. Please stop wasting everyone's time"
- https://en.wikiversity.org/w/index.php?title=Wikiversity:Requests_for_Deletion&diff=prev&oldid=1791745 Someone else complaining Lomax was harassing him by emails.
- https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/3261-the-playground/?postID=48643#post48643 Someone else describing Lomax as a troll (Lomax is banned for trolling this forum)
- https://images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/e/e7/John_Vidale_response.png Yet someone else describing Lomax as a "notorious internet troll"
Lomax's toxic internet history consists of feuds and threatening legal action against countless people he has quarrelled with across the internet. After forums and wikis block him for harassment, he then uses his own blog to attack people by writing smears about them and then claims he is suing the wikis who blocked him, e.g. he claimed a year ago to be suing Rationalwiki and the Wikimedia Foundation, but his legal threats never actually materialise and are just another method he uses to try to bully and intimidate. Lomax is a banned Wikipedia user, later returning to fool around with sockpuppets.
Prior to being banned on Wikiversity and receiving a global ban by WMF, an admin noted Lomax was temporarily blocked no fewer than seven times:
Lomax was misusing Wikiversity to further fight with other users:
After failing to take down his RationalWiki article by attacking RW sysops on his blog, as well as doxing them (including posting their street addresses), Lomax resorted to pointless sockpuppetry, including creating fake accounts such as the user "Debunking spiritualism".
The biggest bullshit lawsuit
In February 2018, Lomax claimed he is combined suing Rationalwiki, the Wikimedia Foundation, Oliver Smith, David Gerard, Joshua P. Schroeder, Wikipedia admin Guy Chapman and Wikiversity admin Michael Umbrecht:
Suing because he got banned from a couple of wikis… Lomax's insane internet behaviour suggests he is an arsehole in real life and nonsurprisingly, he claims to have been divorced 'seven times.
After I wrote a previous post, the notorious LENR outlaw, enemy of brevity, and self-proclaimed 'King of the Trolls' Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote two pompous articles where he felt the need to describe me as a "Troll" over 30 times. Well, praise from Caesar is praise indeed, but I respectfully decline this proffered "knighthood" as I am ultimately not worthy of place in his kingdom. Whilst we are somewhat similar in that we enjoy commenting on the foibles of others, I manage to do this without using offensive terms about people’s mental faculties, such as "idiot", or "senile".
Indeed, my relative lack of trolling prestige can actually be quantified: •Number of websites and/or shady cults Zeus46 is known to be banned from: 0•Number of websites and/or shady cults Lomax is known to be banned from: 4*
As noted by this user, although Lomax out of psychological projection labels anyone he picks fights with a troll, he himself is the one banned all over the place for trolling.
Legal defence of paedophiles
Lomax has dedicated a lot of time to legally defend paedophiles on his website, while himself appears to have dodgy views on paedophilia and age of consent:
In a blog published on his personal website in 2012, Mr Kirkegaard wrote: “One can have sex with some rather young ones (say, any consenting child in puberty) without any moral problems, especially when one is young oneself.” That is a legal fact (but very badly stated). If the “child” is in “puberty,” it is not what a “pedophile” would want.
Considering puberty starts on average at 10-11 in girls and 12 in boys, Lomax is completely ignorant of the law. Nowhere is it legal to have sex with 10-12 year olds; in UK for example the age of consent is 16, while in America, 16-18 (depending on the US state).
In another disturbing comment, Lomax claims to be sexually attracted to early pubescents (10-12 year olds) is somehow "normal", when it is actually paedophilic and extremely abnormal:
"All Muslims are pedophiles"
Lomax stopped blogging his support for Emil Kirkegaard after the latter posted on his Twitter that Muhammed is a pedophile and that all followers of Muhammed are also peadophiles; note that Lomax claims to be a practicing Muslim.
People of interest
- Joshua P. Schroeder: Lomax has an obsession with harassing J.P.S, a skeptic astronomer and TOW editor. In 2017, Lomax attacked Schroeder on his blog. JPS wrote on Wikiversity that Lomax has sent him "harassing" emails. Lomax has obsessively stalked his Wikipedia edits on cold fusion.
- David Gerard: Lomax has been spamming Gerard's email inbox with fake legal threats.
- Guy Chapman
- Oliver Smith: Lomax has a vendetta against Smith since he blames him for his Wikiversity, RationalWiki and Meta-Wiki bans.
- Michael Umbrecht
- Oliver Keyes
Rome Viharo: Lomax once described Viharo as a troll, and... opinionated self-important blowhard but changed his mind after he realised he could use Viharo to harass Gerard and Smith and now engages in attacking RationalWiki with Viharo in an attempt to get their articles deleted.
- John Vidale: A professor of seismology. Lomax jealous of his credentials viciously criticized him for rejecting cold fusion bullshit.
- Rome Viharo
- Michael D. Suarez
- Mikemikev: Lomax has defended him on his blog because he is an enemy of Rationalwiki and Smith.
- Emil O. W. Kirkegaard: same as above, while also writing a legal defence of Kirkegaard's sickening post on child-rape.
- Abd_ul-Rahman_Lomax (Quora)
Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.