From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Did You Know...
From Encyclopædia Dramatica's endless supply of factoids:
- ... ED found a new frontend, so you can continue browsing the website. For like the 40th time.
- ... ED found a new provider, so we can continue having the offended page
- ... that Zaiger Nuked the forums. Join us on EDF3 - No zaigers allowed
- ... that Zaiger tried to create his own ED, with no users, and shitty content
- ... that Twitter verified us! Follow EDdotSE.
- ... that there's also ED_NewPages and #EDAOTN?
- ... that American ice cream company Ben & Jerry's is adding election meddling to their portfolio? FOR SJWS ONLY!
- ... that Cartoon Network is opening a hotel, presumably to make money of off autists and their already-tortured families?
- ... that Amazon has given the banhammer to a Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume?
- ... that "Article 13" has passed in the European Union and the draconian EU is attempting to basically ban memes? Amerifats need not worry (for now)...
- ... that Jews are currently kvetching about a Nazi-themed sex hotel room? OY VEY!
- ... that Art Bell, famous conspiracy radio host, has "died" and possibly has been taken out by the NWO for knowing too much?
- ... that some female tried (and failed epically) to prove she was as good a killer as a man when she only managed to wound some geeks at JewTube?
- ... that #BlackLivesMatter is still trying to prove that everyone hasn't forgotten that waaay out of fad hash via the white massa' that runs it now?
- ... that some some Syrians got killed or bombed or gassed or something and that it's something that Western nations should give a flaming shit about?
- ... that Dan "Show me your Feet" Schneider (best know for TV shows All That, Good Burger/Kenan and Kel, Drake & Josh, and iCarly) has been fired from Nickelodeon after a lengthy reign of terror?
Edit • Suggest a Did You Know