From Encyclopedia Dramatica
This is the current revision of this page, as edited by CrackRabbit (talk | contribs)
at 00:41, 2 November 2018
. The present address (URL) is a permanent link to this version.
Article of the Now
In 2013, Rebecca Sugar✡ abandoned Adventure Time to pander to the immense cesspit of basement-dwelling feminazis plaguing Tumblr with the anime ripoff that is Steven Universe.
Steven Universe is a very anime-inspired cartoon, which shouldn't be acceptable for a Western kids show since all anime is invariably pornographic. Like Adventure Time, Steven Universe has no actual over-arcing storyline, only the illusion of one.
Cartoon Network realized that since they were airing Johnny Test and never-ending Teen Titans Go! reruns two-thirds of the day (The other one-third going to Adult Swim), they REALLY needed something new, ANYTHING new. Rebecca Sugar caught onto the fact that CN now had two brain cells to rub together and suggested a fantasy 2DEEP4U show that attempted to trick otakus into thinking that Western cartoons are any match for anime.
For all its attempts at being anime no-one ever brings up the obvious. With all his training and running around the universe fighting evil, Steven has yet to lose a pound and remains a fat minded retard that obsesses about food. In Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, the main character Kenichi actually puts on muscle through the anime. If this were the lazy work of Steven Universe, Kenichi would have remained a skinny bitch in every episode. It's called character growth. Quit trying to sell a world to fatties where fatties are capable of walking up more than 2 stairs without having to take a candy break.
The only reason anyone should watch this dog shit of a cartoon is to see how NOT to write a "deep" kids show and interact/pander to a retard fanbase.
Suggest a Featured Article • View the AOTN Archives
Thread of the Now
i dont wanna go to prison
17 year old lolcow on the forum commits identity fraud. Forum users report him to the FBI to watch him freak out.
Did You Know...
From Encyclopædia Dramatica's endless supply of factoids:
- ... ED found a new frontend, so you can continue browsing the website. For like the 40th time.
- ... ED found a new provider, so we can continue having the offended page
- ... that Zaiger Nuked the forums. Join us on EDF3 - No zaigers allowed
- ... that Zaiger tried to create his own ED, with no users, and shitty content
- ... that Twitter verified us! Follow EDdotSE.
- ... that there's also ED_NewPages and #EDAOTN?
- ... that American ice cream company Ben & Jerry's is adding election meddling to their portfolio? FOR SJWS ONLY!
- ... that Cartoon Network is opening a hotel, presumably to make money of off autists and their already-tortured families?
- ... that Amazon has given the banhammer to a Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume?
- ... that "Article 13" has passed in the European Union and the draconian EU is attempting to basically ban memes? Amerifats need not worry (for now)...
- ... that Jews are currently kvetching about a Nazi-themed sex hotel room? OY VEY!
- ... that Art Bell, famous conspiracy radio host, has "died" and possibly has been taken out by the NWO for knowing too much?
- ... that some female tried (and failed epically) to prove she was as good a killer as a man when she only managed to wound some geeks at JewTube?
- ... that #BlackLivesMatter is still trying to prove that everyone hasn't forgotten that waaay out of fad hash via the white massa' that runs it now?
- ... that some some Syrians got killed or bombed or gassed or something and that it's something that Western nations should give a flaming shit about?
- ... that Dan "Show me your Feet" Schneider (best know for TV shows All That, Good Burger/Kenan and Kel, Drake & Josh, and iCarly) has been fired from Nickelodeon after a lengthy reign of terror?
Edit • Suggest a Did You Know